Hunter Biden Investigation

Can we please stop using the word ‘hoax’? It’s not even remotely applicable.

3 Likes

Liberal fake news Triweasel is now using the “Stop using the word ‘hoax’” hoax.

I’m glad Joe never hired Hunter to run his campaign.

2 Likes

Rastiln claims, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, that Trump and his campaign knew ahead of time about the DNC email leak.

Didn’t they communicate back through Roger stone their preferred time to dump the info?

1 Like

Lol, whatever. I’m not going down a rabbit hole sourcing it when it can be found publicly from credible sources. I know you’ll just deny it. @The_President has it right though.

2 Likes

Trump has been covering his tracks in business for decades and using lawyers to fix his mistakes. You don’t declare bankruptcy several times and remain a billionaire of you aren’t playing some sort of sketchy game and taking advantage of people. Hunter Biden clearly sucks at being corrupt. Lets not pretend either is close to innocent.

But only one was president and that’s the one we should care more about.

2 Likes

JFC are you talking about Alexander Vindman? The kid from a Jewish family that fled the USSR for the USA. Once here he joined the military and severed for 21 years. Including active duty during the Iraq War, where he won a Purple Heart. He was thought highly enough by his superiors to be put on the National Security Council.

2 Likes

I’ve linked this before? Did you read my posts?

https://ddosecrets.com/wiki/Hunter_Biden_emails

They published the entire data set on their website and also published their analysis. I can only assume you still haven’t read this. I can only image the reason is to avoid problematic information that counters your claims?

Here’s another article on it: Hunter Biden emails that Trump allies shared contain signs of possible 'tampering,' analysis suggests - CyberScoop

1 Like

Somebody edited/created files after Hunter no longer had possession of the laptop.

Except that fact that George Papadopoulos admitted that the campaign knew about the emails before the leak.

You don’t even seem to know the basic information at hand here. Maybe stop making such bold claims that are easily proven false.

2 Likes

I hadn’t seen those links before.

So the 2nd link sources all of its information from the 1st and both are old. Also basically there are 5 cited problem emails and 22,000 verified as real. The 5 and “suggest” there may have been more insertions that were done better. If you’re being especially generous. None of this changes the email copies and testimony from business partners showing that 10% of a Chinese payoff was to be held back for “the big guy” later ID’d as Joe Biden.

I don’t think you can throw out the baby with the bath water on this one over 5 problematic email files. Definitely take anything sensational with a grain of salt. But the corruption is fairly apparent with an objective look at the facts here.

J0EBL0W claims, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, that Papa D said the campaign knew about the DNC emails after the hack but before the leak.

Back to the shady FBI and Chuck Grassley. Not only did this corrupt Brian Auten loser open a fake FBI investigation into the laptop’s origin to falsely classify it as disinformation to shut down criminal investigation into Hunter, but this fakery was also used to disparage sitting members of Congress who were investigating the obvious conflict of interest with the Hunter/Burisma connection.

At the request of Democrats, the FBI gives a briefing to the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committee about the laptop “disinformation.” One of the Democrats’ favorite corrupt media partners, the WaPo, then runs a story insinuating that Grassley and Sen. Ron Johnson were “laundering Russian disinformation.” As the legislative branch has oversight on the executive branch, this type of corruption is very serious. It’s literally a Threat to Our Democracy.

Fortunately, good journalism does still exist and if you were paying attention, the WSJ also noticed this strange connection, wondering how the WaPo knew about this classified FBI briefing about the laptop and observing Grassley is pretty astute:

In their letter the Senators note that the briefing came after “pressure from Democratic Leadership.” In July 2020, the Democratic Members of the Gang of Eight—senior Members with access to intelligence secrets—had sent a letter and classified addendum to Mr. Wray specifically citing the Johnson-Grassley probe into Hunter Biden as reason for an urgent briefing for Congress about foreign “disinformation.” That news was then leaked, in what was an obvious attempt to tar the work of the two Republicans.

The two Senators became more concerned when the ensuing briefing by the FBI turned out to be what they described as “not specific” as well as “unconnected to our investigation.” (Their report was based on U.S. government documents.) They specifically expressed to the FBI during the briefing their concerns that it would be “subject to a leak” for partisan gain. Which is exactly what happened last week, despite the FBI’s promise to the Senators of confidentiality.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Since basic googling is super hard for people wanting to remain misinformed, I did the Google work for you. In this document it shows that GP knew about the hacked emails in April of 2016 which is before the dump and after the hack. It’s literally spelled out in this easily found public document. How in the world have you NOT known this to be true all this time?

1 Like

I have no idea which email have and haven’t been verified. I also don’t know the full extent of the files that were added to the laptop after Hunter no longer had it.

Considering Hunter is a private citizen and not one I can do anything about, I don’t really care what he did. It seems like he violated the law all over the place and probably should be charged with a few things.

As it sits now, the burden is on somebody else to convince me why I should care enough about the emails to learn the details. Maybe there are some verified emails showing misbehavior by Biden. That would be noteworthy, but I haven’t seen it yet.

1 Like

If the Trump years taught me anything, it’s that congress doesn’t care about First Families and their conflicts of interest.

Could you help me understand how this link supports your assertion that:

Just quote the relevant portion that says the campaign knew about the emails. I suppose maybe you meant that George Papadopoulos = “the campaign.” That feels a bit dishonest.

Don’t tell me you just googled and didn’t check that the source ackshooally supports your assertion. How embarrassing!!

Are you serious right now? Papadopoulos was part of the campaign. So the campaign knew if he knew. Or does it only count if everyone on the campaign knew? This also requires you to believe that this young, eager advisor wanting to improve his position in the campaign never told anybody about the email leak information? I can’t imagine anybody would believe that.

This whole story is just so :thinking: … drunken Rudy tracked down a copy of a hard drive of a stolen laptop and Republicans choose it as their hill to die on… because the presidents son might not be an A or even C citizen.

But her emails… would have been the least scandalous thing from 2017-2021 and here we are talking about emails from a copy of a hard drive from a stolen laptop that melting hair Rudy found.