Happy Thoughts

We have a neighbor who has that, plus some extra plastic baggies in a piece of an old rain spout.

Open for business.

7 Likes

I did not

3 Likes

Is that breakfast of champions?

That is actually my current “drink order”. Which is also a happy thought. I have a local grocery that generally carries Paulaner Octoberfest most of the year. It is quite likely I am the only person buying these are they put out 3 6 packs at a time and depending on how full my beer fridge is I but 1-3 6 packs pretty much every visit.

I will have to look for that one, I’ve not tried it. The Paulaner hefe is amazing.

It is literally one of my favorites. Auyinger might be better but is generally more expensive.

1 Like

I have a stock pot on the stove simmering since noon for chicken stock. So gooooooood!!! :yum:

1 Like

It’s turkey season next month. Most exciting hunting there is, by a long ways. Hearing the birds gobble in the trees as the sun comes up is crazy.

I’ve already got three students from India lined up, two of them got their hunting licenses just to come out with me.

Short term is just having fun and introducing people to all that t Canada has to offer. Long term goal, keep the hunting and fishing culture alive to the next generation. And I’m starting to see results. Some of them are now hunting and fishing on their own. And one student I was talking to this weekend is going to take his cousins out hunting in the fall. His cousins live in Toronto and have no opportunity on their own to even get started. Now they do.

4 Likes

Visitors at the office today, had to dress like a grown up. My pre pandemic pants still fit!

3 Likes

Uh, plenty of beaches and rental properties allow dogs. No, not all of them.

But I certainly agree that working dogs are amazing. I read an interesting account of a dog that can literally smell cancer.

1 Like

Turned over and got an extra hour of sleep this morning

1 Like

pics or it didn’t happen :wink:

1 Like

I love taking my dog on vacation to the beach, and she loves it too.

1 Like

that’s some awesome wallpaper you’ve got there! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I came home from a long day and napped for three hours, TGIF.

3 Likes

Hummingbirds are back!

2 Likes

made some darn good chili tonight!

2 Likes