Happy Thoughts

If you burn hydrocarbons indoors it will make some carbon monoxide. That can be dangerous in an unventilated area. Most homes aren’t all that air tight. Also, you typically won’t be using a butane burner for very long, and butane burns pretty clean. Use your best judgment for your situation.

Here’s an article talking about that:

Or you could just buy an electric burner and not risk asphyxiation.

1 Like

Yeah i’ll buy something like what twig linked rather than risk death

You might also check out the portable induction cooktops.

2 Likes

Perfect fall day here. Walked at my favorite park.

4 Likes

Rained here, but nice temp. Should allow for bonfires later in the week.

here too, drove three hours through some gorgeous views

1 Like

That was a pun I was dairy proud to craft.

1 Like

you should have quit while ahead

I’m posting here now, and then this will likely spill over into ‘annoyed thoughts’ as we go. I’ve taken the subfloor out of the bathroom, we are down to the joists now - I have a little left to remove but it’s almost done. The plumbers start this week roughing in the drains, framing is next week, then more plumbing and electrical the following week. Finally seeing some light at the end of this tunnel, it’s been a doozy.

4 Likes

True dat. I was trying to milk it. It was utterly atrocious

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I found it to be very moving.

that was an improvement

I’d say you owe DeepPurple a pat on the back for churning up that post.

I’ve found the discussion to be a-moo-sing.

1 Like

did heavy leg day again on Sunday. usually two days later I’m toast. But I was kinda sore yesterday but not so much today.

Guess I’m starting to getting the hang of it again.

1 Like
3 Likes

Plumbers found a drain that’s failing - one we were not planning to replace. That doesn’t sound like a happy thought, but it’ll be like $100 to fix and they caught it before it caused any damage.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Spontaneously heard Relient K out in the wild the other day (“Forget and Not Slow Down”). Super obscure stuff.

And then just now I was rewatching The OC and Death Cab’s “Soul Meets Body” came on. That show had the tunes.