Gun Violence in America

Guy got his credentials yanked.

2 Likes

That should calm him down. /red

1 Like

I guess they are going for the Uvalde strategy of driving up and parking outside?

2 Likes

It’s really a Transformer with ChatGPT for its “brain”.

/red

Wow, the price of a new car has really increased

The fun question to ask is whether the price tag includes all the on-board electronics/computers public safety vehicles require.

(From past experience, when insuring such vehicles, simple “cost new” is a misleading variable…)

2 Likes

They brought one in from a different city a while back for the BLM protests.

Good thing, too. One person threw one rock at a truck with a Trump flag that was rolling coal on the protesters, and the other BLM people detained him and brought him to police. Truly, a scary day for the town.

I don’t understand what the bolded means. Is there a typo?

It’s people who intentionally modify their truck to lay down thick black smoke behind them. Illegal, at least in my state, but in the middle of the protest the cops didn’t bother to pull him over, at least from what I saw.

It’s redneck stuff, both a fuck you to the environment and used to smoke out people behind you, like if you see a Tesla or Prius. Get too close to one of those and you’ll barely see while the smoke smells horrid.

Usually paired with a Trump and/or Confederate flag and NRA bumper stickers. Truck nuts aren’t common around here but for those with them, they also heavily correlate together.

2 Likes

I see a coal roller out my way once in a while. So obnoxious. Worse than those stupid 4 wheelers that are street legal in our county but shouldn’t be street legal anywhere. (Makes me want to get an electric 4-wheeler just to irritate some locals.)

1 Like

It even has it’s own wiki

1 Like

This is why we can’t have nice things

3 Likes

I had no idea this was a thing. Thanks for the explanation.

There was an incident where a shitbag coal-roller got in front of a group of cyclists, or a “peloton” then rolled coal on them, not realizing there were cyclists in front of his truck, and he hit them.

I’ve seen Teslas and cyclists get coal rolled from time to time, it’s such a dick move.

I just can’t understand the amount of general rage at the universe necessary to feel justified in acting like that.

2 Likes

Starts with shitbag parents (imo).

I got rolled coal when we drove our Prius in Idaho. I probably shouldn’t have been so close to his 4 foot high F*ck Biden flag.

I had a guy threaten to “fight me” at a red light after he failed to coal roll me several times along a stretch of 4 lane road (I was in a convertible, top down). Lol, ok redneck, get back in your truck you idiot.

Shooting at a Dallas outlet mall.

Thoughts and prayers…

8 dead. :frowning:

1 Like