Fries n' Mayo

I like a bit of mayo on a club sandwich, but not schlopped on and running out the sides!!

On a lot of sammiches I’m going to choose mustard over mayo, but mayo is required on a BLT IMO.

Me, too. I usually ordered my club sandwiches with no mayo, but one time they ignored me and put a little bit on; I could see it right off the bat. I didn’t notice for several bites. I realized it wasn’t too bad.

So, now I order them with “just a little bit” of mayo.

There’s basically no sandwich that I want swimming in mayo. A little goes a long way.

1 Like

I also don’t mind the mayo in stuf like potato or macaroni salad.

And with tuna fish.

As long as it’s not copious amounts.

1 Like

Fries and mayo is delicious!!! Ketchup is tomato flavored pancake syrup for children. It is gross.

1 Like

My dad puts ketchup on a whole lot of things. Your post reminds me of how he will pile scrambled eggs on his pancakes and put ketchup on top. My kids get really grossed out at that.

My kids hate ketchup, which is a huge relief. Actually my foster son loves it, but we don’t offer it often because it’s ALL he wants to eat.

My husband, however, literally dips his sandwiches into ketchup, so I still end up buying a lot of it.

I’m more of a mustard fan myself. But it doesn’t work too well on fries, so mayo is the cat’s pajamas.

pancake syrup? uh, no, never used it as that. dipping fries in ketchup? YES!

fries with both mustard and ketchup is good. not mustard alone though.

1 Like

Mustard is great on fries. Especially dijon.

I dunno, I love mustard more than just about anything but it’s not the right combo for me.

1 Like

As a kid - we used to dip our fries at Wendy’s into our Frosties. It was quite good.

1 Like

I love me some Dijon on a sammich, but with fries is a bit of stretch for me. :man_shrugging:

Thats right all the fanciest Dijon ketchups mmm mmm

RN. :grinning:

I’ll take ketchup if I’m eating out and it’s the only option available, but I prefer BBQ or hot sauce. Best case scenario is that the fries taste good on their own and don’t need sauce. Usually it’s because they are seasoned with something like truffle oil or cajun spice.

To heck with “when we were kids”. I still buy a mini frosty if I go to Wendy’s for fries.

1 Like

I’d never heard the term “cat’s pajamas” before. I certainly wouldn’t apply it to catsup.

this frosty french fry monstrosity is nauseating me a little