Facebook observations

Just got a sponsored ad from the Academy on the draft paper on selection and application of actuarial models!!!

1 Like

Seriously, this is a pics or it didn’t happen

I absolutely want to see this

1 Like

I’ll grab a screen shot the next time I see it!!! :+1:

1 Like

3 Likes

Now there’s a New Year’s promo for $250 off a whole body MRI.

Only in America

Ahem, :canada:.

I could still drive to 'Murica if I had to :us:, dammit Dan, and so on and so forth.

1 Like

But the ads you’re seeing are for American medical providers, no?

Nope, :canada:. :maple_leaf: :xray:

You guys are such posers! Bankrupting people on medical care is our thing

I’ll go clicky clicky on the link the next time I see it on my FB. :+1:

The SOA ad just popped up again!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Like this?

( . Y . )

1 Like

Angry look with a creased forehead??? :man_shrugging:

a post in the sad thoughts thread made me look through my facebook messages from people i don’t know that go into another bucket

bitch - “Oh, you wanna report me? Lol. Are you always such an insufferable little tw*t? :joy: :joy: Morticia.”

bitch2 - “long rambling message…” ends with “How fucking dare you say i voted for Trump because I am against cheating and celebrities buying babies.” We were apparently arguing about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

bitch3 - “Are you on the spectrum?” Not sure what we were fighting about, but I guess that’s how she tries to take a jab at me.

bitch4 - “You would have to be one of the biggest ignoramus I have ever come across on the internet.” :thinking:

creep - “Hello how are you doing I love be your friend”

creep2 - telling me to smile

creep3 - telling me to smile

I thought Ontario was discussing learning a few lessons from the US…

$2,950, including a full report and a consultation with the radiologist.

Is that in USD or monopoly money? /s

1 Like

Might be cheaper just to drive across the border. :roll_eyes:

ETA: Nope. :money_with_wings:

When i see people like 15 years younger than me on instagram talking about how “kids these days” will never experience or understand (insert some bs from their youth) or have ot too easy or have no respect it makes me feel murdery.

Its bad enough when people my age talk like that

I just got tagged along with about 5,000 of my good friends on some page with XXX in the name and there was a video of some chick in flimsy lingerie. :roll_eyes: