Facebook observations

A bare ankle and exposed knee with nary an actuarial textbook in sight. I am disappoint, amirite @Tiffany ???

Is facebook being glitchy in not giving notifications or is it just mine?

Now im getting this shit

I know that long hair and exposed ankles is usually my type but, blarf.

I’m not optimistic about his sumo prospects

1 Like

Psht, SOA covers Health and I tell everyone who hates their insurance that it’s the actuaries’ fault

1 Like

Used sofa bed listing:

Used Cum Sofa Bed

1 Like

I’m on my work laptop now, so you know I’ll check the link on my phone. :see_no_evil:

ETA: :rofl:

" To regain friends in your news feed and get rid of ads - Hold your finger anywhere in this post and click ′copy’. Go to your page where it says ‘What’s on your mind?’ Tap your finger anywhere in the blank field. Click paste. This upgrades the system.
Hello new and old friends!🥰"

The last person to post is a motivational coach who has thousands of fans and makes way more money than I do. And yet, too stupid to know this is a hoax. I’m doing life wrong.

1 Like

Many of the smartest people in history have been quite poor sadly

1 Like

this same person keeps posting this advertisement to wfh for American Airlines. She’s like “I LOVE American Airlines”.

who the fuck loves american airlines??? that’s so fucking weird.

I am looking for a Queen bedroom set. A lady is advertising:

$900
Solid oak, very heavy and well constructed. Queen bed, one dresser with mirror, one chest and one night stand.

4 Likes

1 Like

have to deduct the value of the set to determine if the one night stand is worth the price. tree-fiddy downtown

1 Like

How does the chest look? Just trying to help determine the value here.

5 Likes

Maybe they are a jerk, and since AA doesn’t mind being jerks to their customer, they love the job.

she doesn’t work for american airlines. she just LOVES american airlines.

I’ve never known anyone to just randomly shill for an airline like that.

I do know a guy who likes AA, but he flies 4-6 segments per week, so he likely gets preferential treatment.

1 Like

Stu & his sister used to work for AA. We still have accounts w/ the credit union.

I really liked flying first class on AA, back when Stu worked there

but no, I wouldn’t shill for them. Or wfh for them

I liked AA before they were bought by America West