Facebook observations

But which is the cause and which is the effect? Maybe it’s the stressed out moms who are participating in the groups.

1 Like

imo, the cause is the bitchy, judgmental moms on FB shaming the other moms who are just trying to get information/help for their issues…but that’s just me.

judgemental or judgmental? I don’t know. Don’t judge me.

1 Like

This is the internet in general. Not unique to moms groups.

There is this stupid trend on instagram where they show the mother and the year she was born and her kid and the year she was born and they dance around like idiots fishing for compliments on how young the mother looks.

I like jumping into the comments to tell them they look their age

I’m getting sponsored ads for walk-in MRI clinics. Guess it might save me a long trip to the US if I needed an MRI in a hurry.

1 Like

Brand new sponsored ad from the SOA about using your math super powers for good!!! Zowie!!! Kapow!!! Blorffff!! Vronkkkk!!! :superhero: :woman_superhero:

2 Likes

i haven’t had that joy yet

There’s graphics of a summation sign AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD an integral!!! If that doesn’t lure the yootz in, I don’t know what will!!! :nerd_face:

Laughing at the thought of Breadmaker’s gf’s seductive techniques.

Go drink some eggnog.

That’s a lot like the Star Wars Galactic Empire running ads to use your light saber skills swat mosquitos on Kashyyyk, when they really want to identify you for the slashing of younglings on Coruscant.

#CASisBest

I seem to remember your gf posting lots of things. :laughing: All Breadie’s gf has to do is put on a Starbucks uniform.

:tfh:

TIL Steve lurks on emdoctoroutpost.com.

1 Like

Nah, it doesn’t yank my crank, IYKWIM.

You know that green apron froths your milk IYKWIM.

3 Likes

Does it have a Reef??? :popcorn:

My middle child got this ad on reddit this morning. She showed it to me.

Dear lord

and no, she is not going to be an actuary

Momma gotta look out for her babies… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :woman_feeding_baby: :family_woman_girl:

You had one job!

4 Likes

ok, I got one of the SOA ads on reddit, and I died of cringe

Some screenshots

This popped up in the middle of my SumoMemes subreddit