Doggo thread

Honestly, I just forgot. :dog:

2 Likes

Really sounds like the dog needs a strong alpha. I have a friend who seems to have that way with dogs. She can give them the side eye and foolishness stops.

I cant imagine anyone would seek out a dog like that.

My maltese dog was a bit of a jerk like that. She was a wuss around most dogs, but if you showed any fear of her she was mean. I already loved her though as i had her since she was a tiny puppy. I wouldnt seek out a dog like that. She would attack humans who showed fear. Some humans stood up to her but were also kind to her. Those people she loved. There was only one dog ever who was actually afraid of her. Other dogs saw her for the tiny wussy maltese she was

there’s a “Singles Mixer + Dog Playtime” on the Saturday before Valentine’s day.

That’s also my birthday, so I’m gonna go even without the doggo! Or maybe a friend has one I could borrow for the evening.

1 Like

@Echo: Bro needs a winglady!!! :+1: :service_dog:

One of the dogs thinks he’s getting a treat every time I go into the room I am sleeping in and open the drawer cause that’s where I tend to have his treats. Often I’m not going in there for that, but instead going for a treat for myself, but he comes running every time.

This time, he ran over with this hard cheese chew thing he was just given by another person in the house. He looked really cute and stupid in standing there expectantly. Eventually he realized the err of his ways and dropped the cheese behind him and tried to play it off that he never had it.

dogs are hilarious.

1 Like

I’m leaving on a ski trip in the morning so I dropped the dog off for boarding a little while ago. The house seems so empty now.

2 Likes

The pup has been acting very different since I got back from surgery. She lay on the floor next to my bed while I slept (normally she sleeps on the bed), and seemed very concerned about my collar. I think she’s worried that I’m acting oddly.

Then I had a light dinner of brie and she made her way into the bed, inching toward my plate.

4 Likes

@Echo: :dog: + :cheese: !!! :smiley: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Looks like you got a cone of shame and you get cheese?

4 Likes

Feel better!

1 Like

My doggo got skunked last night. Nothing quite as fatiguing as being ready for bed, you let your dog out in the yard for his last call, and he comes back with a case of the stinks that requires two hours of shampooing.

Sounds fun. Reminds me of finding our husky after having rolled around in his own diarrhea one time.

1 Like

You probably have to be a dog lover to appreciate this jigsaw puzzle

Cross post:

Expand to get the full story

I shredded some cheddar cheese which now is sitting in a bowl on the counter. The dog is parked next to the counter and occasionally whining, because apparently it’s destined for her stomach.

Who are we kidding? She’ll get some.

3 Likes

Whenever my dogs hear me cutting something at the cutting board they head on over like a couple of ninjas and plop themselves down on the floor quietly waiting for droppings. When I’m only processing vegetable they are disappointed.

1 Like

The cheese drawer squeaks so it’s a siren call.

2 Likes

Daughter sent this to us this morning.
Warning: sound & ear worm

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRW8Yy8K/

Millie ate part of a bottle of Robitussin today. Not sure how much she ate versus how much might be in her crate. The bottle was still 1/3-1/2 full when Mr aj found it so she didn’t get much.

She is acting normal so that’s good.

Eta: No adverse effects at all, as of this morning. Thankfully.

1 Like