Doggo thread

I’m a sucker for big black dogs. Hope she’s a great addition to the family.

1 Like

I was throwing the frisbee for the pup and I heard a guy say “that dog is talented”. His kid immediately says “I wish our dog was talented”. Lol.

3 Likes

You mean to tell me that you have an entire chicken up there…and you’re cutting it into easy-to-eat bite-size-pieces???

You’re going to share, right?

5 Likes

@Echo: Fewlish dawgs!!! Dey kud just jump on kownter!!!

1 Like

Who would do that (again)? :dog:

1 Like

For some reason my dog thinks I can throw the ball better than my spouse.

1 Like

It’s because you are the best. :dog:

1 Like

My dog when she wants a walk.

3 Likes

My dog has been getting less attention lately since I’ve been busier with work. She’s been all over me today trying to get me to play.

2 Likes

This week I had my third beach trip with the dog. I trust her to obey more off leash than I did the last 2 trips, so I let her off leash on the beach most of the time. She went nuts in a good way, splashing in the surf and playing in the sand but still coming right back when called. She had the best time.

3 Likes

Did any ladies come up to you to compliment you on your pupperz??? :popcorn:

1 Like

She is a conversation starter in general with guys, gals, and kids. Met a bunch of people because of the dog.

2 Likes

the frazier home is hosting a friend’s dog for the weekend. so my cavalier is adjusting to sharing interest with a black lab mix. guest dog is a sweetie.

3 Likes

There is a massive dog crushing me. Send help.

3 Likes

2 Likes

they don’t even need to go to the other parent. i’m like, listen dog, i’m giving you this treat now so you don’t annoy me when i’m eating. he agrees, eats the treat as fast as possible and then proceeds to beg and annoy me anyway. jerk.

and i’m a wuss who gives in. dog is getting fat and no longer fits in his harness. kinda my fault.

Not an ideal solution but after I kept getting annoyed at my dog begging when we’re at the table, I taught her the effective way to beg is by lying down.

The other people in the house are upstairs watching a show, as are the dogs. Im eating my late breakfast in the kitchen with no dogs bugging me. Suckers!!!

Bacon is all mine!!!

3 Likes

We may have a dog for you.

Ew sounds mean

One of the two dogs here was a problem dog in destroying furniture and anything he could get his paws on. Likely thats why his former owner abandoned him. He was never mean though. Can be annoying and the old lady dog had to lay down the law with him when he constsntly bugged her to play, but he just wants to be loved by all dogs and humans

And is a bottomless pit for food