DGAF Friday

Also interesting… is this real? Isn’t CNN real?

It does sound like the ultimate American innovation

I ate a brownie as a breakfast appetizer. Brownies were sufficiently undercooked to make even the edges acceptable.

Needs a beer cooler too!!! :statue_of_liberty: :us: :eagle:

I once had a job where i literally had to look up the round off difference between two systems as a data reconciliation item. One rounded pennies and the other truncated them.

There’s a Colonel of truth to this

Something to keep in mind if I decide to order Chinese food tonight

sounds like the perfect wedding…

Update - one of the guests at the wedding had tested positive. I felt a little feverish last weekend, mild runny nose and throat was pretty dry, fortunately that was the extent of the symptoms and I tested negative for COVID. It’s possible I may have had a mild case of it and was able to fight it off with the help of zinc lozenges, thorough hand-washing and plenty of fluids. Bride and groom also tested negative, as did the guest who had flown in from another state, and haven’t heard of anyone else who contracted it.

We did this yesterday. I made homemade tzaziki sauce, homemade gyros, and my specialty, homemade fries (I had a fry truck when I was younger). We bought the baklava from a local greek restaurant. Got the gryos mostly ready to go, finished the fries in the garage, then everyone just picked up their ‘order’ from the garage. We ate by zoom. 21 gyros! It was a really good time other than I had two gyros and I really should’ve only had one so post-dinner was mostly just lay on the couch.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re OK!

1 Like

its that time again…

need to keep my head in the game for a few more hours. but quickly losing motivation.

I need a nap something fierce!!! :yawning_face: :sleeping:

I think I am officially toast for the week. Went strong till 4, so Ill call it a win today.

Best part about WFH is the ability to do so without the boss seeing you do so

Trying real hard to care about work today…

Maybe run to get a coffee to get the blood pumping?

Running is for suckers.

Best part about WFH is the ability to do so without the boss seeing you not working.

[fixed]

this was pretty much the theme of 2020.

I need to make it to about 4pm today…gotta get a 2nd wind. getting too far behind on too many projects.