DGAF Friday

I can relate to this. Its about managing both your work and the perceived time it takes to do a task compared to your peers and expectations.

In the end it seems like the people that look the most stressed out are getting the biggest bonuses. If you dont look like shit, you must not be doing enough.

On the carrier side, I was taken back by the lack of accountability and discipline. Like I had swung too far back in the other direction. it always seemed like a lot of people screwing around and then 1 or 2 people doing waaaay too much work.

1 Like

As evidenced by the Seinfeld episode where George acts stressed and annoyed to appear busy and productive.

1 Like

Hey-Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :rimshot:

1 Like

Taking a team meeting on the patio!

Something I did caused things to go out of whack and now I gotta figure it out. :frowning:

ETA: Gonna hafta actuarialize on the weekend. :weary:

I was going to add IYKWIM but I see it was unnecessary.

1 Like

Oh now I get it

I have a headache and decided to take the rest of the day. No ragrets.

3 Likes

losing focus in a hurry this afternoon…

I was able to run through my email and at least flag all the items I need to F/u on. I should really knock out at least a few of these today.

Having to GAF but attempting to GAF efficiently so I can spend the rest of the day NGAF

2 Likes

Got :poop: to do and more :poop: this weekend. :frowning:

I thought f/u meant… never mind.

Same

Not even one little letter? Namsayin?

well sometimes it means f/u… and sometimes it means f/u

Great friday. Closed off a whole bunch of complete technical headaches today, tech stuff is looking a lot smoother going forward. Heading out to dinner at the very best steakhouse I’ve ever had. $75 steaks ouch, but man, it’s an experience.

2 Likes

so in real dollars what is it, $20? /s

Yes, Cheesecake Factory is a wonderful place!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

No still 75 bucks but healthcare is included.

Booya😀

7 Likes