Democrats Say the Darndest Things!

Nixon: Cottage Cheese and Catsup

It is amusing that ā€œhoney mustardā€ is ubiquitous in middle America, but the ignorant types that mock dijon usage are not aware that they are dipling their chicken fingers in sweetened dijon mustard.

I truly donā€™t get the tan suit hate. Iā€™m not a fan of Obama, but I liked the suit and I thought he looked good in it.

it wasnā€™t about the suit, just like it wasnā€™t about Michelleā€™s sleeveless dresses

1 Like

Eh, I saw Democrats and Obama fans criticizing the suit. If it wasnā€™t about the suit for those folks, what was it about?

I never heard it from that side, so I canā€™t say

1 Like

Admittedly I donā€™t watch cable news, but I didnā€™t see a Democrat or Obama fan complaining about it. It was more making fun of Fox News (which was the largest ā€œnewsā€ area that was followed by many at the time. Still is I suppose but thereā€™s more extreme versions now.)

1 Like

I agree with Rastiln. There was mainstream media coverage, but it was all making fun of Republican, and especially Fox, outrage over the tan suit. [red]Maybe they need to turn on red lights or something to indicate to Republicans that theyā€™re trying to make fun of them?[\red]

This has been the go-to stock Obama photo for Fox news as of late.

Imagine, someone looking so fit on a golf course. Itā€™s unheard of!!
He probably never uses a hand wedge out of the rough, either.

this was considered a ā€˜sillyā€™ picture of a POTUS back in 2013. Oh my, how have times changes.

for anyone looking for a trip down memory laneā€¦

Somehow I always manage to forget that he tried to stare directly at the eclipse. I think thatā€™s my favorite moment.

1 Like

that, the truck driving one, and the water bottle all make me LOL still.

1 Like

Counterproductive to give him a dope as hell image.

I donā€™t even love golf but look at dat ass. And dem calves.

The slow walk down the ramp, too. Very masculine-looking.

https://twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/1571327332819902465?t=oNnNp6VHlECr3G3e2I6lqg&s=19

He didnā€™t say anything crazy but why is he running in a dress shirt!?!?

As one (or more?) of the commenters mentionedā€¦ he issued the invitation while wearing a dress shirtā€¦ doesnā€™t necessarily mean heā€™ll be wearing one for the run.

Iā€™ll give you this though: it is kind of weird that heā€™s jogging while heā€™s inviting people though, in the dress shirt, even though itā€™s only for like 10 seconds.

Here is the photo after the run dowin Corpus
Sadly, no dress shirt

https://twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/1571514198575775745?t=lTF2lCN-r5xiVLuOhLvk3g&s=19

I have been to that statue
Did not jog, though.

Biden saying that the pandemic is over.