ChatGPT Chatbot

Gonna start using chatGPT to write my emails for me.

Gonna be working <5 hours a week now.

2 Likes

Gonna start using chatGPT to write my GoA posts for me.

Gonna be getting lotsa work done now.

2 Likes

seems like Chatbot has been “upgraded”:

but another approach:

Write a Saturday Night Skit where an actor impersonates President Donald Trump and gives a luke warm review of newborn kittens

2 Likes

Write a Saturday Night Skit where an actor impersonates President Joe Biden and gives a luke warm review of newborn kittens

1 Like

Write a Saturday Night Skit where an actor impersonates Erwin Schrödinger and gives a review of unseen kittens in a closed box

1 Like

nice workaround

1 Like

5 Likes

Dilbert is still going on?

Chatbot is really good at writing sales blurbs for me. Chatbot is gonna still my jerb.

Don’t worry. As long as the Chatbot has the ethical constraints, it’ll never be truly good at sales.

3 Likes

Oh no! soyleche’s post = ****en saved.

Does anyone have an archival copy of ChatGPT from before the Politically Correct Police modded it?

discuss traffic laws in the style of an infomercial

Are you tired of getting pulled over and receiving costly traffic tickets? Are you tired of feeling stressed and anxious while driving on the road? Well, have no fear because Traffic Laws 101 is here to help!

Traffic Laws 101 is a comprehensive guide to understanding and following all traffic laws in your area. Our easy-to-read manual covers everything from speed limits to road signs to safe driving practices.

With Traffic Laws 101, you’ll learn how to avoid common mistakes that lead to traffic tickets, such as running red lights, making illegal turns, and speeding. You’ll also learn about the different road signs and signals you’ll encounter on the road, and how to interpret them correctly.

But Traffic Laws 101 isn’t just about avoiding tickets. It’s also about staying safe on the road. You’ll learn about defensive driving techniques that can help you avoid accidents and stay in control of your vehicle in difficult situations.

So why wait? Order your copy of Traffic Laws 101 today and start enjoying the peace of mind that comes with knowing the rules of the road. Plus, it will save you money on the long run. It’s a win-win situation! Order now and you’ll also receive a bonus guide on road safety tips.

Don’t wait any longer, order your copy of Traffic Laws 101 today and enjoy a safer, more confident driving experience!

Continue with “But that’s not all!”

But that’s not all! With Traffic Laws 101, you’ll also have access to our online community of experienced drivers who can answer any questions you may have about traffic laws in your area. Plus, we’ll keep you updated with the latest changes to traffic laws and regulations so you’re always in the know.

Additionally, we also offer a interactive quiz that you can take to test your knowledge of traffic laws, and you can track your progress throughout the course.

But that’s not all! Order now and you’ll also receive a 20% discount on your next car insurance premium, as many insurance companies recognize our course as a proof of being a responsible driver.

Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to become a safer, more confident driver. Order your copy of Traffic Laws 101 today and take the first step towards a lifetime of safe and responsible driving.

1 Like

Any word on when ChatGPT will start taking actuarial exams?

I’m sure it could pass the prelim exams pretty easily. If it had access to the source material for FSA exams then it would be able to pass those too probably. Maybe it will get the first non-human FSA?

Why would it be able to pass prelim actuarial exams when it can barely do math?

It might be able to pass the FSA exams, though. You don’t have to be able to do math for those.

1 Like

:person_shrugging: I just assumed it can do math. Server was full when I tried, so I couldn’t verify.

https://twitter.com/edgarrmcgregor/status/1619145048368758784?s=46&t=MxVEiYJSJFaB6zL_L4h4GA

Was going to go in WTF science, but this is a perfect friend to your ChatGPT Schrodinger’s box.