British Royal Family

it was said that it was not the queen who said it though. a little more forgivable from a person who is 100.

Heh, that’s actually more believable than some of the other conspiracy theories I’ve heard. I think it’s no secret that Philip took an instant shine to Diana.

The Bolsheviks understood the proper way to handle anyone that believes they have a right to rule over others due to blood, heredity, or divine right.

Yup. That all worked out great for everyone…,

1 Like

My understanding of the whole thing is that Anastasia also dines at the same BK in Kalamazoo as Princess Diana and Elvis.

with the world going to shit in covid deaths and other horrors in the world, isn’t it a bit whiney that meghan and harry went on oprah to whine about their family drama? there are real problems in the world, but oh, meghan’s father in law and sister in law were mean to her :roll_eyes:

They went on it because there’s a demand from people who like to watch this kind of stuff, whether to be awed or annoyed.

From the looks of it, that includes you.

1 Like

i didn’t watch it. and yes, i know that’s why they did it. it’s still whiney.

so they aired their dirty family laundry for money? possibly also for attention whoring? doesn’t speak that highly of meghan and harry.

although, i think it was also to set the record straight because the brittish tabloids made up shit about meghan and harry. this whole royal family nonsense should just cease to exist.

1 Like

They totally should have gotten jobs at a vaccine production facility instead. Those bastards!

well as royals they should probably do some good for humanity other than whining on oprah

The NY Post got it right back in October:

[quote]…this formerly unknown C-list actress who couldn’t hack the cosseted existence of a senior royal, whose entire adult life has been spent in search of a spotlight she now claims to disdain…
[/quote]

:whynotboth:

Honestly - I have no idea what they do with their time. They may be doing good, or they may be lazy bums. The Oprah thing is independent of that, though.

well, I think this made them out to look like the good guys vs rest of bad racist/murderous/whatever royal family

i still need to watch it, but from what i’m seeing from the social media posse, people from the UK hate Meghan and Harry even more now for daring to diss their family to Oprah. Maybe Americans think of them as the good guys though, which now that they live here, might not be so bad.

Actually, it’s more that they hate Meghan, and think that Harry is being controlled by her and that she’s a narcissist

so, racist and misogynistic. yeah it makes the royal family and their supporters look bad.

i view the weird cult-like support of the royals to be similar to the cult-like support of trump, but for the UK vs the US.

in the US people likely can have a little more of an open mind about Meghan and Harry because we don’t worship the royal family quite like they do in the UK.

Don’t lump us all together. There are a growing number of us who think it is ridiculous to have a monarch as head of state in the 21th century.

1 Like

well yeah, of course not all of you support the royals just like not all americans support trump.

1 Like