British Royal Family

As far as the “James Hewitt is Harry’s father” theory goes… I think Philip, Charles, William and Harry all have virtually identical noses.

Lots of the Spencers have red hair.

Due to the resemblance between Harry and Philip, I kind of buy the official story that he really is Charles’s son.

And supposedly James Hewitt and Princess Diana didn’t even meet until Harry was two years old. Diana claims that it was during her second pregnancy that she and Charles were closest. :woman_shrugging:

New conspiracy theory…

For how long have you been able to converse with the dead?

Also for the not a real royal crowd Prince Harry and Prince Philip when he was younger.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

“When she was alive Diana always claimed”

Happy now?

Eh, I make typos all the time. I just thought this one was funny.

Headline from several outlets:

Oprah Says Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip Not the Royal Family Members Who Raised Concerns Over Archie’s Skin Color

So “grandchild” is off the table.

Did they ever say it was even a family member?

Still have the overwhelming sense of anxiety and pending doom. But otherwise, yeah, that’s better.

I was happier when there was an excuse for a wacky conspiracy theory. :sunglasses:

Well there’s LOTS of conspiracy theories around Diana’s death, and that it was actually an assassination.

The Crown hints at Prince Philip having threatened Diana that it would go badly for her if she were ever to divorce Charles. Plenty of theories that it was Charles himself that ordered the hit, Queen Elizabeth, Cabinet, and numerous others.

But I hadn’t heard the conspiracy that she’s actually still alive. :wink:

A quick count has them as Archie’s great-grandparents.

I heard that Diana is a regular at a certain Burger King in Kalamazoo…

I hadn’t either until you started it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

okay, those people look very similar. he is probably legit Charles’ kid. I think the ginger gene can throw looks off in many families.

1 Like

anyone know where i can find this oprah interview? on youtube all i can find are videos talking about the interview, but not the actual interview.

I didn’t try it but it’s on cbs.com, I think

looks like it. thanks!

So… you’re saying that Philip is Harry’s father…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish I didn’t care about whether or not this family is racist or jerks or whatever. none of us should care. I guess it’s a distraction from real life though.

by today’s standards, yes. The queen is like 100 years old though.

I can tell you most asian parents TODAY will have unease with their asian child dating a black person. They have no such concern over their asian child dating a white person.