Bob Saget - the non-RIP thread version

She married Arthur Miller

1 Like

RN!!

She seems nice

1 Like

Huh, she had three short marriages.

don’t follow him like i do danny tanner.

oh. do you think that i think more highly of women than men in relationships? women are WORSE THAN MEN. at least men have some loyalty once they are married. women initiate most divorces after they get bored of their husbands. women suck.

as for this chick, she likely watched full house as a kid and has some sort of weird daddy complex for danny tanner.

maybe marilyn monroe really finds albert enstein sexy. how do you know she doesn’t?

Eh… her first marriage was when she was 16 and basically served the purpose of allowing her to avoid living in an orphanage when her foster parents moved out of state. She didn’t live with her husband for most of the marriage.

Her second marriage lasted 9 months, and DiMaggio was accused of being physically abusive.

Most people would consider Arthur Miller to be her “real” husband. They did divorce, but her drug addiction was pretty severe by then and she died a year later.

Oh, he has a pretty, but overweight, wife. They’ve been married a while.

ah, i was also thinking jon bon jovi. his wife is pretty for her age, but she is the same age as he is and he stayed with her even though he could get lots of younger women.

although his wife outright said she married him for his looks…

also, let’s be honest here, full house was a really fucking stupid show, like cringey stupid.

any time uncle jesse says “have mercy” i want to punch him.

HE WAS A JEW!!! I MIGHT BE CHANGING MY STANCE HERE…

My point was, saying she found Einstein sexy, isn’t so absurd, based on her marriage to Miller

2 Likes

But she is 10 years younger, not sure when creepy starts by aofan standards

I understood you, and agree. I was just surprised to learn something about Marilyn Monroe.

I dunno.

My husband is close to my age, because we met in college, when a couple years difference is a big deal. But if i found myself single (well, widowed or divorced, i guess) I’d be open to dating a pretty wide range. I mean, i wouldn’t date college kids, or people in nursing homes. And realistically, I’d expect younger men to prefer a woman who could give them kids. But there’s a pretty broad range where I’d consider it.

So I don’t find that difference creepy at all.

Basically 40 and barely 60 doesn’t seem that weird IMO. Way different than 38 and 18 (for example). Maybe he did marry for a trophy wife, which is gross, maybe he didn’t. I haven’t heard anything actually bad about the guy, just that he’s raunchy off-TV.

(Have never listened to his comedy, just saw some basic cable TV - correct me if he’s actually a perv on stage.)

In theory your range of potential suitors’ ages should be approximately [37, 106].

:rofl:

In fairness the list of things you might judge me for is probably significant…

:tfh:

Gotta say I just did the Diversity and Inclusion training for over an hour yesterday and you might be in trouble

I would say a vast majority of relationships started as physical attraction.

How many times have you been out and seen an ugly guy and said, hmmm, I’ll go talk to him? I bet he has a nice personality and would be a great boyfriend.

Ever have an unattractive guy hit on you? Were you like, “well let me hear what he has to say, can’t judge a book by it’s cover.”

initial attraction is largely based on physical properties.

1 Like