Bob Saget - the non-RIP thread version

also patientzombie used the word “shallow”. I just said it bugs me and that he’s a cradle rober. I didn’t use the term “shallow” as my rationale.

No he was a cradle disrober

3 Likes

And yet…

2 Likes

look guys, you’re free to marry women 23 years younger than you are, but i might judge you for it. if you can’t live with that, i cannot help you here.

And, that is why they are considered “shallow,” in that no thinking beyond our base instincts are employed.
Question really is, Should anyone care at all if one makes “shallow” decisions?

Besides, well, The POTUS, who is responsible for making decisions on 400 million people’s behalf (and possibly 7 Billion people), and not just himself or his immediate family.

They were both old enough to be basically the same age when they married. I don’t know if 20-70 is all the same, but 30-55 really is. All those people are in the same stage of life.

cool

i’m still judging him negatively for it.

he was also not in the 30-55 age range when he married her. he was 61.

What do you feel about George and Amal Clooney? A bit closer in age

Eh, 61, 39. Close enough.

If the worst thing that can be said about a person is that you don’t aprove of the age of their spouse, they are probably a pretty good person.

Note: I know nothing about the guy. He may have been jerk. This thread has offered no evidence of that though.

1 Like

His humor was way, way too pervy and gross for me. Not a fan of the guy.

1 Like

He was decent looking, famous and I assume rich. He could have had many women for many reasons

If he got married after 20 years of bachelorhood, I am apt to feel it was a reason other than just for her perfect ass

creepy

but her perfect ass didn’t hurt things. he’d get more respect from me if he went for an imperfect ass.

also creepy

i also think george clooney is WAAAAAAAAAY overrated.

You must be a huge fan of Pierce Brosnan.

Good thing you’re not a life actuary, Miss Van Pelt.

1 Like

Eh, it is awkward when one partner ages and dies well before the other, but that can happen even in same-age relationships. Certain diseases/cancers/conditions really age a person’s body beyond their years. Stuff happens.

it takes two to tango. Did she marry him for his personality? I think not.

I remember Marylyn Monroe being asked who she thought was sexy, and she replied Albert Einstein. What BS. Society imposes the “right thing to say”. But our actions speak the truth

Right? I mean, she seems lovely. And a darling figure… supple, pouting breasts… firm thighs. It would have been a shame if those two hadn’t gotten along.