Autumnal equinox

Parts of California might suit you.

Personally, I’m relieved that it’s finally cooled down. That was a hell of a summer.

uh okay, i wasn’t looking for people to suggest places to move to based on the weather.

sometimes i just feel like venting. i assumed that was obvious and not that i needed advice to move to california.

i wasn’t actually in manhattan much of the summer, but the time i spent here the weather was great.

Well, that’s not too exciting. Manhattan’s, with its non-east-west streets, is more interesting.
When I lived in The Valley, the east-west streets there would have the setting/rising suns right in one’s driving eyes. Wondering if auto accidents increase during equinoces or not (yeah, I’m spelling it that way) in the hour after sunrise and the hour before sunset.

It was obvious to me you were venting. I was just having a little bit of fun.

But at the same time, I know many people that have moved away from New York and been shocked by how much they really enjoy the change. Don’t rule it out. Life is too short to be unhappy.

For some, life would cease to exist if they weren’t unhappy.

At least I’m not a hypocrite who brags about putting people on ignore just to follow them into the threads they make to take jabs at them. You think that’s signs of a happy person?

Can’t live with them.

Can’t live without them.

Vents!

:frowning_with_open_mouth:

You have 129 unread messages…

And some sort of Android phone. :woozy_face:

Um yes but the point is it is cold! So cold!!!

Thats not unread messages

Hey, it’s 46° right now in Kansas. I’m here for fall weather, big fan.

Then what does the bubble mean?

I think it’s conversations. Not sure. I have read all my messages.

I don’t even know 129 people to have conversations with

neither do i.

a message from verizon advertising shit counts as a conversation.

i also get a lot of messages from joe biden and his pals asking for money.

What app is it?

Fuck winter

That is about our high for the week. Probably the next several weeks.