Autumnal equinox

Is upon us.

I miss summer already. Hate the cold. HATE IT :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Happy equinox!

Looks like we are going to be having summer like temperatures next week. Highs in the high 80s.

And it is no longer upon us.

In Chicago they have Chicagohenge. When on the east-west streets with tall buildings, and the sun rising over the lake at due east, you can see the sunrise between the buildings from down the street.

2 Likes

It got cold FAST. It’s like yesterday was the first day of fall and it was immediately cold. 54 degrees out right now and FREEZING in my office after hours. i feel like they need to turn on the heat or something. what even is this bullshit?

I MISS THE SUMMER OF 2 DAYS AGO :frowning:

hate the cold.

Brrrrrrrr!!!@

Do not like!!!

It’s a beautiful time, right now.
That’s all that matters. (that’s all that matters)
You want the world to stay.
The way you want it every day.
You want the world to stay.
The way you want it every day.
I love you anyway,
I love now
I do love you.
Autumnal equinox brings
Tired greens and
Mature yellows.
Fade into orange, fade into browns,
Nothing left but, all together, us together.

You don’t have to live in a state where you hate the weather for most of the year.

Maybe you should move to Florida, or Texas, or Alabama or some other warm weather state…

Ew republicans

I like that i can still murder a fetus in new york.

Parts of California might suit you.

Personally, I’m relieved that it’s finally cooled down. That was a hell of a summer.

uh okay, i wasn’t looking for people to suggest places to move to based on the weather.

sometimes i just feel like venting. i assumed that was obvious and not that i needed advice to move to california.

i wasn’t actually in manhattan much of the summer, but the time i spent here the weather was great.

Well, that’s not too exciting. Manhattan’s, with its non-east-west streets, is more interesting.
When I lived in The Valley, the east-west streets there would have the setting/rising suns right in one’s driving eyes. Wondering if auto accidents increase during equinoces or not (yeah, I’m spelling it that way) in the hour after sunrise and the hour before sunset.

It was obvious to me you were venting. I was just having a little bit of fun.

But at the same time, I know many people that have moved away from New York and been shocked by how much they really enjoy the change. Don’t rule it out. Life is too short to be unhappy.

For some, life would cease to exist if they weren’t unhappy.

At least I’m not a hypocrite who brags about putting people on ignore just to follow them into the threads they make to take jabs at them. You think that’s signs of a happy person?

Can’t live with them.

Can’t live without them.

Vents!

:frowning_with_open_mouth:

You have 129 unread messages…

And some sort of Android phone. :woozy_face: