Where is ignore list?

:iatp:

My flagging has only been for spam bots, not for content. I’ve come close a time or two but prefer to call the person out directly. I also assume that I am on everybody’s ignore list.

1 Like

My time is too valuable to waste reading their posts. I do have to read other’s incessant insistence on replying to each stupid post. Not having to see the posts makes my day more productive.
Same reason I’m not on Facebook or Instagram.

2 Likes

You’re me, aren’t you?

“No, I’m Hugh.”

Not sure what this thread is about because I have snikelfritz on ignore…

1 Like

instead, you prefer to spend your “valuable” time incessantly reminding everyone how you don’t read their posts.

1 Like

The best part about the ignore feature here is you can put someone on ignore and easily click one of their ignored posts in a thread if it seems pertinent based on the other posters responses.

But seeing the OP of a thread they start is much more difficult, sadly. Otherwise agreed.

I just randomly flag posts 'cuz it’s fun.

1 Like

You can flag this post for fun!

wait, so how do you use ignore?

Flags generate a post for the moderators to review and potentially act (if deemed necessary).

With this post, we also see a “success rate” of flagged posts that the moderators agreed the flag was “appropriate”. Just be aware that “frivolous” flagging will result in a much lower number that shows up in this post.

Just keep “The Boy Who Cried ‘Wolf’” in mind here.

FTR, I don’t really flag for fun. I may have marked maybe half a dozen ever.

I was going to post “I just randomly flag @aofan posts 'cuz it’s fun.” but went in another direction.

What if “I want to talk to this person directly and personally about their post.” and do that? Are the mods still notified? Because I just did that…for funz…and wouldn’t want this poster to suffer mod-wrath for that…and I most certainly wouldn’t want to bother the mods with something that can be handled between two posters.

Click the poster’s name in the post. A box will pop up and the option to send a private message will be there.

Mods are not notified for this.

1 Like

2 Likes

typical DTNF bragging about putting people on ignore and then wandering into threads the people he brags about ignoring started to waste his “valuable time” just to take a jab at them.

says a lot about him. maybe his time ain’t that valuable afterall.

what a gigantic hypocrite.

1 Like

maybe you should put him on ignore

i’m not a hypocrite in that regard, so nah. also, wouldn’t be able to call him out on his blatant hypocrisy if i did.

i don’t believe in ignore lists. if i don’t want to read posts i won’t read them. if i do, i will. having an extra thing to click with an ignore list won’t change either of those results.