Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

Sump pump hoses are annoying. I had mine run to the street, but the people across the street complained that it made their issues worse. They have 3 sumps and can’t keep their basement dry bc their sumps dump water next to their house and it seeps back in. They also will leaf blow off of their lawn onto my side of the street so my landscapers will clean it up.

The people in the hotel room next to us have a 1-2 year old son who loves to scream in the morning. :dizzy_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Galapagos trip complete, and very glad we did it,

One very annoyed thought at the end: American Airlines had a problem with luggage being delivered from the plane to the carousel, so that I (and about 10 other people) had to wait 40 minutes after all the other luggage had been delivered. AA didn’t even realize the problem until people complained.

4 Likes

I’m old

5 Likes

How do I know I am getting old?
At dr’s:
“Are you in any pain today?”
“I don’t think you got that kinda time”

3 Likes

I had a Hot Pocket yesterday & burnt my tongue. Today, I’m still in pain.
I’ll bet that if I had used fine china I wouldn’t be in this predicament.

4 Likes

Went to get the flu shot today but they canceled due to strike last week. Then go to drop off my sons car for routine service, mind you he made appointment two weeks ago, they say they are overbooked and can’t get it back til Monday. Nope not gonna work. Oh for two today. Oh well,

Made a Nutella sandwich in case the kid got hungry. Kid did not eat said sandwich. I don’t particularly like Nutella. Debating whether to eat or toss.

I used to think Nutella wasn’t good because it tasted tingly. Turns out I was just allergic.

3 Likes

We tried to just walk into Walmart for an oil change, booked solid for days. Bought a jug of oil and a filter, time to teach the kiddo how this works.

2 Likes

I had a Nutella-stuffed gf churro today…also a caramel one and a “plain frosting “ one (maybe it was just sweetened condensed milk). The caramel one was the best. Nutella was good enough but not something I’d crave.

5 Likes

Go eat the sammich. You know you want to.

My family went to Sonic and didn’t text me to ask if I wanted anything. Grrrrr

3 Likes

This is a bad opinion, and you should feel bad.

I am at a soccer match and was getting hungry. I asked Mrs Itas if she wanted anything. Nope. Wait, if you get pizza I’d like half and I’ll get something else in a little while that we can share. If you get pizza don’t get that kind I want this one.

She eats half, I ask what’s the next course? Answer: I’m full, you are on your own.

3 Likes

Sonic, amirite?

1 Like

If you think hard enough, a solution may present itself. :dog:

1 Like

Unlike :dog:

I mean, if it was Nutella and peanut butter, maybe.