Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

I donate blood every 8 weeks, so I need a supplement. Otherwise I likely wouldn’t.

3 Likes

You donate blood more often than I do, so I can see that making a difference.

1 Like

when I had similar symptoms as you, my doctor didn’t ask me if I was pregnant. Maybe she just assumes I’m old as dirt and that’s impossible.

I cook a lot in cast iron and eat eggs almost daily and I’m old as the hills and I STILL have to supplement iron. But I’m taking a cheap one a day so it’s probably not being absorbed.

1 Like

I eat the chewable kid’s vitamins before and after blood donation.

1 Like

Cross post from Will you get the vaccine as soon as available to you?

I noticed that tangerine is a 24 pack, whereas, strawberry is a 30 pack, and they’re sold for the same price (at Costco, at least).
I find that to be annoying.

I don’t look at it as “getting six additional strawberry for the same low price”. I look at it as “getting six less tangerine even though I’m paying the same price!!!”

1 Like

Gosh I didn’t realize that. I think I was just so excited to see it in tangerine that I forgot to compare prices. Crafty work by Costco.

1 Like

I think the tangerine has something else in it, like an immune boost.

1 Like

I bought two tickets from Ticket Master for $250 each.

There was a $55 charge FOR EACH TICKET!

That’s 22%. Even with 7% sales tax, that’s 15%.

RIDICULOUS!

3 Likes

I recently bought two tickets for $90 ea + a fee of $22 ea.

That’s 24%!

SHAME!!!

If they would’ve sold the tickets for $110 each with a fee of $2 I probably would’ve felt better and not gone all Lincoln Electric on them.

2 Likes

Monopolies gonna monopolize.

2 Likes

Dear @ALivelySedative,

I searched for you on my PS5 but you didn’t come up. It was sort of annoying. But more annoying is how small the gawd damn font is on the CoD gun upgrades.

My 65’ OLED TV is on its way to my house today, which isn’t that much bigger than my current TV, but the next size up was 77’ and THAT was far too expensive. I hope it helps with the whole font situation.

Sincerely,
Possibly Going Blind

You might want to get your eyes checked if you can’t see the font on a billboard-sized teevee, Nigel.

Also, you could let Real Sports in Toronto know their 39’ TV screen is no longer the largest in North America.

I needed to measure to confirm current is 55’ but it’s actually 51’, so really it’s like half a billboard.

1 Like

Is inches two things " ? Ugh, I’m not correcting that.

1 Like

You’re not the only one who gets confused by that.

Inches is two syllables, so two ticks. Feet is one syllable, so one tick.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot crossplay is weird. I’m on PC these days so it has to be done by activision ID. PM me yours and I should be able to find it while I’m home with yet another child illness.

The bolts on the existing TV mount are too big for the new TV!!!

BAHHHHH

1 Like