Annoyed Thoughts--Other Drivers Edition

MORANS who rev up their cars or motorcycles inside a parking lot on their way to the road. They can go fluff themselves!!!

Just saw a Nissan Z in shockingly bright Pepto Bismol pink!!! My retinas still hurt!!!

1 Like

How else would they be able to tell the world that they have small penises?

1 Like

My gf said the exact same thing!!! :rofl:

1 Like

It is not courteous to disobey the right-of-way rules in a roundabout and refuse to go when it’s your turn to try to let someone else in who does not have the right-of-way. It is confusing and dangerous and slows the entire process down. Which actually makes it RUDE.

If you have the right-of-way… JUST FREAKING GO ALREADY!!!

3 Likes

I’m stopped at a fairly busy intersection going westbound. The eastbound lane has an advanced green to help clear out traffic. A woman turning left from the eastbound lane to northbound practically stops in the intersection because the light was turning yellow. :man_facepalming:

I just watched a lady on a bicycle go right through a 4-way stop with barely a slowdown. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Completely standard pretty much everywhere I’ve lived.

1 Like

That’s called an Idaho stop.

Lived in Idaho for a while. Can confirm.

1 Like

I’m confused… is that related to the cyclist who went through the intersection without stopping? It seems unrelated, but maybe I’m missing something.

Do you stop at stop signs whilst on a bicycle? I only stop if there is traffic coming.

I slow down a lot just to be sure. If it looks safe I don’t come to a full stop.

It depends on visibility and what not. If I can clearly see that I don’t need to slow down then I don’t. But I generally do at least slow down.

Breadmaker is in Canada. I think after coming to a complete stop, they go through a couple of rounds of politely offering for anyone else to go regardless of right of way.

3 Likes

Yeah, how fast was she approaching the intersection? Often bicycles are going slowly enough that they have plenty of time to see if anyone is coming.

Not terribly fast, but definitely not a crawl. I was just walking up to the NE corner and she was going from SW to SE. And she pulled into a driveway about 20 yards away. :roll_eyes:

Lots of annoyed thoughts this weekend at the boat launch. Lined up, almost everyone acting like aggressive idiots, cutting the line, taking their time etc.
I understand newbs not knowing how to backup, but it’s not even just that. I’m next in line, and you jump in front of me? Then take your time? I wait my turn, then it’s as fast as I can load and unload and get out of the way.
I grumble about it online, but all you can really do is be patient and watch the show. You want to go ahead? Go.

1 Like

I’m sitting on the deck this morning enjoying my coffee when I hear this constant revving up and down. Somebody was trying to learn how to drive stick using the slight incline in the plaza parking lot by my place. They stalled it a couple of times too!! :roll_eyes: