Annoyed Thoughts--Other Drivers Edition

First in line at the stoplight today. Light turns green, vehicle in left turn lane next to me honks, and now there is a vehicle crossing against the light. I couldn’t see them when they entered the intersection. Got to test out that crash control thing on my car. Crisis averted. Red light runner goes on their merry way. Deep breath.

3 Likes

I saw a woman in a gray van get to the 3 way stop, slow to 40 km/h, and then merrily go on her way right on through. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

A driver stopped at a green light left turn (yield to oncoming). Opposite direction traffic had cleared the intersection. It was my wife driving me to pick up car at shop. I will be eating dog food tonight for dinner.

Did you reach over and honk?

Worse, i opened my mouth.

2 Likes

I empathize with your plight and may well have done likewise in your shoes.

1 Like

I’m driving eastbound when I see a truuuuhk in my rearview mirror zoom way too close to my back bumper from the right lane, across my lane and then to the left turn lane to get to a Tim Horton’s. Doofus then zooms back to the right lane and makes a right at the next intersection. :grimacing: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

If you had stopped there, I’d say “I understand.” Alas…

Donut chain. :canada:

Snausages, I hope

2 Likes

I was on the highway yesterday. WTF is it with drivers who speed AND weave in and out of lanes??? :grimacing: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Beats staying in one lane and rear-ending cars, eh?
I said, EH??

a death wish

(everyday occurrence where I live)

This time was 3:29 p.m. :roll_eyes: :unamused:

2 Likes

That sure made your stomach turn

Does it say PM?

I looked it up on Googoo Maps: sign sez 3 PM- 8PM. :roll_eyes: :unamused:

driving is like video games, that’s what

1 Like

I’m annoyed I put this in the wrong thread