Annoyed Thoughts--Other Drivers Edition

I’m stopped at a 4 way stop and buddy to my left didn’t even apply his brakes until he passed the sign. Of course, it was nice and snowy, so he slid a bit. At least he backed up so I could make my turn. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

My 1 yo car was dented in the side in the parking lot last night. Didn’t notice in the dark, first saw this morning. Worst part is it hit two doors instead of just one.

3 Likes

I watched some doofus roll right through the 3-way stop by my place and come to a sudden stop on the other side of the intersection…

1 Like

I watched a neighbour back out of his driveway and drive away… while his back window was completely covered in snow.

back-up camera?

1 Like

Saw a moron driving the wrong way through the roundabout

3 Likes

No, low IQ is my guess. :roll_eyes:

Was this the same neighbor that screamed out of the driveway?

No, different neighbour.

I think the doofus neighbour cleaned the snow off his back window today. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Some stupid high school kid started crossing on the red light just as my light turned green. :angry: :meep:

1 Like

I’m coming up to the intersection when I see the light go yellow, so I slow down with enough time to come to a nice stop. The guy in the Dodge Charger BEHIND ME speeds up into the left turn lane and makes his turn ON THE RED. :roll_eyes: :angry:

1 Like

Yellow lights mean speed up.

People ask me why I don’t have an SUV and this is the main reason.

I can barely walk in a straight line, and I need the car to be as closely fitted to my body as possible to be able to control it, otherwise I don’t know where the parameter of the car ends.

I have a coupe for those wondering. Though it’s a miscalculation, because it’s a luxury coupe and it’s actually bigger than a normal sedan T.T

Whatcha driving, baller?

just an Audi A5

1 Like

I was driving in the right lane about 2-3 mph over the speed limit and got passed ON THE RIGHT … uh that’s not a lane, buddy.

Freaking Tesla owner thinks he owns the road.

1 Like

Nope, just the shoulder.

1 Like

Holy fluff!!! I just saw my neighbour tear out of her driveway again!!! :scream:

OK, good to know the hierarchy. BMW drivers use the sidewalk, Tesla drivers take the shoulder, everyone else has to stay on the road.

1 Like