And now the physical intimidation starts

I’m not having any trouble at all imagining the possibilities. I’m wondering which of those the group that painted the blue dots was specifically planning on.

I got the “thank you” sign in part because I wanted to signal that I don’t hate the cops. I like that it puts grocery clerks on the same level, though. :slight_smile: I hate what too many cops have done, sure. So does any decent person. But a lot of them are also putting their lives on the line to protect me. And my last two interactions with the local police have been… well, not good, but the bad part wasn’t the cops, the cops were just there because of the bad parts.

1. Our town ballot drop-box was jammed at the start of a long weekend. I couldn’t reach anyone at town hall. I called the non-emergency police number, since I expect they could reach town hall. And they did – the town clerk called me later that day to thank me for alerting her, and to reassure me that she’d clear the drop box and it was back to working order.

2. The police called and woke me early one morning to say that EMTs were taking my mom to the emergency room. That was really shitty. But the cops were mitigating, not exacerbating. They helped the EMTs get into her apartment, and probably helped to carry her down 3 flights of stairs, as well.

Yeah, that would freak the heck out of me, too.

I’m in a sleepy suburb and I will honestly be surprised if there’s violence in my neighborhood. I forget to lock my door half the time. Hubby is probably more worried about that than me, although it was my idea to hit up the grocery store.

But I suppose if someone 4 suburbs over decided they were going to get in their car and go start some trouble and they wanted to avoid downtown as the cops are probably better organized downtown… I live in a pretty heavily Dem area, which is also a pretty heavily Jewish area, so I suppose this might be a place they’d decide was a good area in which to unleash their hatred.

I think you’d have to infiltrate to get actual information. Part of the fear that sadists thrive on is the unknowing.
So, nothing in my front area, and our Biden/Harris sign is in full view. If there were, I’d borrow a sandblaster. And probably invest in more security cameras. Gonna be a long time before “they” get over just how wrong their beliefs and thinking were.
Most smarter folks would just keep a private list of the traitors, not let them know that something will be happening. The blue paint dots might be all the intimidation there will be, for all we know. 'cause, I’m guessing in a few days footage on a camera will show the perps.

Also remember that they get great overtime and have a great pension and can retire early.
So, all that is getting paid by us. I don’t need to “support” them (the “or else” part is not spoken, only implied) in any other way. I already do.

Also, I’m a little confused how those interactions are “not good.”

Yeah I wasn’t really expecting anyone on here to actually know their precise plans. I was just wondering aloud.

Phew! Almost blew my cover there!

I’m there as well where chances are remote, and my street ends a few houses down in the cul de sac, so there isn’t any reason for traffic besides those heading to the houses. A week of having a sign is about all I am willing to have out there with Trump supporters though.

On another board I post in that is heavily Trump they asked why more people don’t have Biden signs out in rural America. I posited that they may be afraid to which everyone was flabergasted that Trump supporters have given anyone a reason to be afraid to put a Biden sign out LOL!

1 Like

I was helping out at a local high school yesterday and on the morning announcements they said that shirts/hats/masks/etc supporting any particular candidate wouldn’t be allowed today (charter school with a relatively strict dress code).

I’m in a fairly red part of the state, so there was some disapointment from some of the students that they wouldn’t be able to wear their Trump gear. One girl mentioned something about Biden gear, and one of the boys said it’s probably for the best since she’d be bullied for wearing it (not in a threatening way, just kinda conversational. I’m not even sure if the girl was serious about wanting to wear Biden gear).

It just stood out to me how in character it is for Trumpkins to be such bullies - most of them saying “look how mistreated we are” while they do it.

Uh…help me out here…in what ways are you asserting that they “stole 2 out of the last 5 presidential elections”? Are you referring to the results of the 2000 & 2016 elections? Do you consider winning the electoral college vote even though one loses the nationwide popular vote to be stealing?

Please help drive my understanding to completion. I do not want to lose this election! Thanks!

edit: had to fix a year…I was never very good with numbers

Went for a walk this afternoon. Probably only 25% as many Biden signs as yesterday.

Assuming that Ruitcel was referring to 2000 & 2016. And yes, it’s silly to assume that an election where the popular vote actually mattered to anything would have the same results as one where it’s irrelevant.

And Ruitcel is a known troll who I think has been banned so I wouldn’t worry about responding to him or treating anything he’s written seriously.

egads. I fixed my post.

Thanks for the info. I will act accordingly.

:toth:

1 Like

And, here we go:

Bump, 'cause it won’t be ending anytime soon:

https://abc7chicago.com/disturbing-new-details-in-alleged-plot-to-kidnap-michigan-governor/8079861/

Not election related, but what will what are these terrorists going to do when they realize that Biden is going to be our next president.

“New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.”

Do they list the names of the 200 terrorists planning to do that?

Two Republican officials getting death threats from Republicans for counting votes.