And now the physical intimidation starts

Does anyone know which side has been sending threats to GSA Emily?

I’ll allow it (though that is not how threads work). All news about intimidation by the losers will be allowed.

Moderators are talking about whether we want to encourage threads to stay on topic more than on the old AO, which would go along with instructing posters to start new threads if they want to engage in lengthy digressions. Lots of site moderate that way.

So… threads may work that way in the future. Or not. There will probably be a thread in the lounge if we get close to making that change.

Wow, Trumpeters are going after Tucker Carlson for daring to ask questions. Questions will not be asked!!! You will listen and believe, or else.

I’ve also been watching the right eat its own and I’m of two minds. On one side I’m feeling intense schadenfreude that they’re in such disarray because the glorious leader lost. On the other hand, I’m seeing a lot of people turn from Fox (already pretty right-wing propaganda) to full on alt-right news and conspiracy sites. My own mother-in-law left Facebook (which wouldn’t concern me alone) to go to a competing, blatantly right-wing Facebook-esque startup. Now she’ll be entirely in her own bubble and I won’t know what crazy to expect next time we meet.

MeWe? I set up an account on Parler to see the echo chamber. Haven’t done MeWe yet.

I saw a post form Ivanka that claimed there were 178 arrested in Florida related to one underage girl…a story I can find no evidence exists on the real internet. QANON is running deep in the Trump family.

The latter. I forgot there’s more than one.

I’m used to the in-laws posting things about child sex trafficking rings that are totally bogus, or intentionally misleading.

Not physical yet, but still quite worrisome for the patriots who serve their country (I mean the elected officials and other government workers) to have to fend off the traitors attempting a coup:

On Wisconsin:

Might not be because of Trump, but instead part of the Wisconsin Trend, which might be inspired by Trump’s encouragement of Hate: