Advice needed. Best Halloween candy

:shake:

Musketeers.

Besides…THEY’RE ALL TWIX!!! IT WAS A SETUP!!!

1 Like

Ah crap…

They sure waste a lot of space on packaging which could be better used for more chocolate.

2 Likes

The box I’m more familiar with is more legit…

1 Like

Pot of Gold refers to the extra profit they make by packaging it this way.

6 Likes

7 Likes

This just in - the individual Twix are labeled Left and Right and I love it.

Where have you been? They’ve been that way.

But… they sell individual Twix’s?

To clarify, no I don’t leave the house.

RN. It was the MOOPS!

1 Like

If there were one in the center would it be betwixt or between the left and right?

I usually get two things I like that are chocolate-based, and one thing that I’m okay with that has neither chocolate nor nuts.

Hmm, I should pick up some Halloween candy… also need to obtain a pumpkin.

2 Likes

if i buy it before say, the 27th, i will eat it all and have to re-buy around the 28th.

5 Likes

This is looking to be the case in our house as well. Husband opened the (giant) bag three days ago and has made a sizeable dent.

2 Likes

if i buy it on say, the nth, i will eat it all and have to re-buy around the n+1th where n<=31.

1 Like

I should pick up some more as bribes incentives.

I seem to be able to shove it in a closet and forget it’s there. Out of sight, out of mind.

So, some googling, and I found these boxes of boogers locally. Bought their entire stock, plus some jumbo nasty Gum balls, and some cool pez type things for the kids we know.

I’m sure it snot. :+1:

We were at the dollar store yesterday buying Halloween decorations and I had to be clear any candy bought this early would be consumed by me well before Halloween…

1 Like