2021 GoActuary Jahiegel Memorial NFL Full Season Pick’em Contest

I guess more specifically our records are

X wins, 15 - X losses, 1 tie

In terms of calculating our winning percentage it’s half a win.

Love that false start

2 Likes

Yes . . . but I believe that there’d be a three-way tie in that event. I don’t recall who got their picks in first . . . hence my question, who’ll win the prize?

I got in second, so unless you are UA, I think I win ties.

Loving the INT even more than the false start.

OH WOW . . .

Stoopid Raiderz

Ummm . . . .
:grimacing:

But in the latin alphabet, Vorian starts with a U!

1 Like

Being a Bronco fan . . . I don’t mind the Raiders losing as that would put them a full game behind everyone else in the division.

:rofl:

Ooooooooo

Strip Sack . . .

On the Strip . . .

It’s like watching the Keystone Cops!!

1 Like

Ah well.

It was close, MH . . . maybe next week will be your week.
:cowboy_hat_face:

:party::party::guitar:

Sorry…a little late to the party…we would’ve had a three way tie w/ MountainHawk at top.

Here are the results for week 1:

No. Player
 4  Vorian_Atreides      11-5
 2  Mountainhawk         10-6
 5  OutdoormanNowActuary 10-6
 3  Ezekial_Cumberland    9-7
10  twig93                9-7
14  Kid_Rock              9-7
17  ldancer911            9-7
12  A695814               8-8
15  Carrie’s Carebears    8-8
16  3rookie               8-8
20  JudgeSmails           8-8
98  zAll Home Teams       8-8
 1  UltimateAnyone        7-9
 6  IPD                   7-9
 9  Funemployed           7-9
11  TheArbitrary          7-9
13  redearedslider        7-9
19  Jahiegel              7-9
 7  PatientZombie        6-10
 8  Grizz                6-10
18  A_Student            6-10
99  zConsensus           6-10

Congratulations to @Vorian_Atreides. This was a tough week for all involved, especially zConsensus, but you managed to put up an impressive 11-5 record. Your award for your prescience is the You’re Gonna’ Like the Pick You Made…I Guarantee It award: you may guarantee one matchup from Week 18 as a win.

The default will be to guarantee your Week 18 Bears over Vikings pick. You may reject the default by posting your wishes in this thread, sending a pm to @1695814, or sending an email to actuary1695814 [at] gmail. If you choose to go your own way on this award, you must make your wishes known before kickoff of the coming Thursday game. Otherwise, the default will take hold.

But wait – that’s not all! You’ve also won the Change one future pick award: You may change one of your future picks. Use for any future week, but declare it before the kickoff of the game it affects. This award expires at the end of the season.

This week…
:frowning_face:
Both @Mountainhawk & @Grizz used a pre-season COFP award to change their Saints pick to the Packers…who lost…in a big way…it wasn’t even close :-1:

1 Like

Oh, I misunderstood your question completely! Yeah, MH got her picks in before you… hence all that discussion of using a COFP to guarantee herself a win… except that it wouldn’t have if the Ravens had won because OutdoormanNowActuary would win.

Huh, well I was getting ready to post that I thought there was an error in the standings and I’d only picked 8 winners this week, because that’s what my spreadsheet says I did.

But I checked my posted picks and it looks like I picked the Bengals to win after all and the standings are right. I must’ve overwritten the algorithm on my spreadsheet (I occasionally do for the Bengals & Seahawks) and then lost the change or something. What a pleasant surprise!

Who-Dey!!!

I’m perplexed on how Consensus did so bad.

I totally understand how I did so bad.

1 Like