Yeah, I said it

Just what I’d expect the Burgermeister Meisterburger to say.

1 Like

I’m not “following the crowd” just because I like doing wordle. It’s a fun end to an otherwise bleak day in a lifetime of bleak days.

If you have never tried it, not sure you can have an informed opinion on it.

(Most) cheese is gross.

Mayo isn’t as bad as I used to think it was.

…there, I said it.

Hi, welcome. You might be new here. I’d like to introduce you to the United States of America, where at least tens of millions of people every day regularly express uninformed opinions on various subjects as if they’re longtime experts on the subject in question.

1 Like

Fresh cigarette smoke smells great.

Maxwell House is better than Starbucks.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I’ve had Maxwell House but I agree Starbucks isn’t great.

I started buying 150 cup containers of Dunkin at Costco and it’s actually better than the Veranda we have been drinking for the last 5+ years. Not to mention cheaper.

3 Likes

Bluey might be better than Blippi or most other insipid kids shows, but it’s still annoying.

I might give that a shot. Veranda is the one Starbucks variety that I do actually like, and I buy it from time to time.

The Donut Shop was also pretty good, and I used to buy it sometimes, until I had two separate batches where the lids were coming loose and I was getting grounds in my cup. So I’m still boycotting them.

1 Like

Coffee is gross.

Yeah, I said it.

5 Likes

I used to think my mom was kind of crazy for drinking NA beer. :face_vomiting:

Now I drink decaf coffee. :woman_shrugging: :woman_facepalming:

I drink neither of those.

i drink both. NA beer way more than coffee. id be fine drinking a decaf, since it still has some caffeine usually and i likely already had plenty of caffeine that day

“almost never” in math speak means: with a probability of zero.

Mustard ALWAYS goes on a dog, whether it’s plain, with kraut, pushcart onions or chili.

NOTHING else on them other than the toppings above.

yeah, i said it.

Best Whataburger I had was the green chilie one I had in NM.

If I’m having a basic hot dog and there aren’t many topping options, like what you get at Costco, I’m putting ketchup on it.

Yeah, I said it.

1 Like

Root beer tastes terrible. :nauseated_face: :-1:

1 Like