Yeah, I said it

I don’t like playing wordle.

3 Likes

:therethere:

1 Like

Swap out Wordle with RPS and I’m with you. I can’t think of a less fun game to play with people online.

Don’t try quordle then.

didn’t get today’s wordle JFG?

Not yet. 2 lines, 3 letters, all out of place. Then I decided why play wordle when I can eat bacon?

can’t you do both?

1 Like

today’s wordle was frustrating to me, but i powered through and got it in 4.

i think with wordle, if you stick to hard mode, you’re almost never not going to get it. i don’t know why it’s called hard mode vs easy mode. it’s just a different strategy.

Pretty sure that’s not true. I’ve only missed it twice ever and I’ve always played it that way.

“almost never”

What if in hard mode you’re left with _ight? Could be eight, fight, light, might, night, right, sight, or tight. There’s a good chance you haven’t eliminated enough options already to know what the answer is.

In easy mode you could guess trams to eliminate something. In hard mode you’re just left to luck.

2 Likes

true true. okay, i take it back. if your opening guess was one of those, you might be screwed.

I think I missed a double-negative in your post. I agree with you. The only times I’ve missed are situations like NA brought up.

Depends on if we are talking about covid or not.

Well now a post was edited or removed and just response makes no sense.

Stupid multiple possibilities and even stupider random chance!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :cow2: :poop:

Got the stupid thing.

It’s after midnight here. I’m done with Sundays wordle now. I assume you mean Saturday’s wordle.

Yes, Saturday’s. I don’t feel satisfied.

Good luck getting satisfaction with the sunday wordle. I got it in 4.

1 Like

I can’t get no, satisfaction, but I try, and I try.

I also got it in 4. It was somewhat lucky though.