Yeah, I said it

Got today’s in 4.

1 Like

New statement:

Chick-fil-A is meh. I’d rather eat a McChicken sandwich.

I think JSM said the same thing. For my tastes, CFA is #1, followed by Wendy’s, and then the McChicken.

I will concede that I don’t notice a difference in the chicken sandwiches. But when it comes to the nugs, CFA has the Polynesian sauce and McD’s has nothing in the same ballpark.

They are quite different. McChicken is much thinner and probably not breast meat. I guess you might actually prefer McC, but not really comparable. McD does have a chicken sandwich more comparable to a CFA, but I haven’t tried it.

A family member loves Chick-Fil-A and I hate it every time he wants to go there. Both the cost of an underwhelming sandwich and their use of styrofoam drink cups feel wasteful.

My opinion on tuna and sushi are well-established so I don’t need to post those.

1 Like

We’re getting sushi for takeout tonight! :slight_smile:

Guys, the American McChicken does not taste even half as good as the Canadian McChicken. I don’t know why, and I don’t like it.

I will never play Wordle. Never, as in evar.

Chicken sandwiches? Give me BK’s Original Chicken every day of the week. I could do 2 of those a meal, feel sick from being stuffed afterwards, do that breakfast lunch and dinner, and have zero regrets. I also think Popeye’s chicken sandwich is … OK. It’s definitely not as good as was (still is?) hyped.

I’ll also say it: Shake Shack is grossly overrated. That was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Never tried Shake Shack. I can’t remember the last time I had a good shake. McDonald’s are crap.

Sounds like the time I drove a long way out of our way so my family could try White castle. I got a lot of negative feedback on that one.

You got a Smash Burger in your area? Their shakes are pretty legit, imo.

McD’s shamrock shakes are fine, the rest of the flavors are not great.

i hate chicken. yeah, i said it.

You are right about BK original chicken sandwiches. I like added pickles.

And you are quite right about Shake Shack. I don’t ever have to go there again.

We just got a bunch of Whataburgers around here thanks to Patrick Mahomes. The lines are still too long so I haven’t gone but I’m looking forward to the novelty wearing off bc for fast food, it’s pretty good.

Still need to try Lions Choice RB sandwich.

1 Like

why?

I got one out of nostalgia a few years ago and it did not match my memories of them.

1 Like

Because it’s the cool, in thing everyone is doing, and I’ve never followed the crowd and I’m not about to start now.

Beyond that, it just looks dumb.

For standard places DQ has my favorite chocolate. They add malt which I love.

I don’t like playing Wordle but I keep playing it anyway and even showed hubby how to play.

1 Like

If a place doesn’t have a spicy chicken sandwich, then fuuu-get it.
That said, Carls Jr/Hardee’s spicy chicken sandwiches are a good value. Can get two for a low price.
And if I have to tell them “no pickles,” that’s a mark against.