Worst popular candies

mmmmm peppermint patties

3 Likes

I like most candies including many of the ones folks here don’t.

Love black licorice, especially licorice all sorts. Like mounds and fine with almond joy.

There are a lot of candies I won’t go to as first choice like skittles or sour gummy worms but I’m having a hard time coming up with a mainstream candy I find awful. I’ll keep thinking on it.

I’m not a big fan of spearmint - but that only really comes up in gum. Peppermint is great.

Yep, not a mint chocolate fan at all

Man, chocolate and mint are so delicious, it’s one of the best combinations. It’s my favorite ice cream flavor, York’s are one of my favorite candies and that’s in spite of the fact that it’s dark chocolate, and in high school and college my lipgloss was the Smackers Chocolate Mint variety.

I wonder if they still make that…

1 Like

Hmmm it’s discontinued, but this could work. Would not use the whoppers one, and I wonder what Twizzlers lip gloss would be like…

Whoppers are my favorite. Not the mini ones, just the full size.

Awful: any gum, dum dums, bit o honey, Good and Plenty.

I don’t recall ever seeing more than one size of whoppers.

My dad quite liked bit o’ honey when I was growing up, so there’s some nostalgia there.

It’s better than lemon, but I’m not a big fan of citrus-flavored sweets of any kind. Creamsicles are ok, but nothing special. Can’t think of any other citrus-flavored dessert that I’d eat if I weren’t starving.

Peppery peppermint is no bueno, but milder mint is great. Like Andes mints are good. One small York Peppermint Patty is good. I couldn’t eat more than one though, or even one large one is too minty.

I like candy canes around Xmas, but I don’t like York peppermint patties, After 8’s,etc.

huh

i’m a non-fan of candy canes. york peppermint patties are awesome though.

1 Like

lemon is meh. orange better.

All these posts, and no one has mentioned the hands-down worst one.

Circus peanuts.

1 Like

We really need an :iatp: emoji!

Circus peanuts are definitely the worst thing ever. I think I’ve repressed all memories of them.

Do those still exist? I haven’t thought about them in decades.

I was an odd child Bit O’ Honey and Zots were 2 of my favorites as a child.

Hated Circus Peanuts as a child, like them today as an adult and yes they are still a thing.

I don’t think I’d go out of my way to buy circus peanuts, but they taste pretty good and I like them.

1 Like

I like having a lot of skittles so I can do a Chi-Square test for equal proportions of colors (which I think would fail spectacularly). Growing up my favorite candy bar was 3 Musketeers because it was delicious and rather big. Also like Snickers, Twix, Reeses, Skittles, Hershey’s (with or without almonds).
I would not eat m&m’s because I found the consistency of the chocolate shell appalling. It doesn’t bother me anymore but I’d much rather have peanut m&m’s.
I also hate chocolate dairy, to this day I will not consume chocolate milk or ice cream = gross.

Just bought 2 giant bags of Halloween from WalMart 50% off