Worst popular candies

Nerds aren’t bad, but I find them kind of a pain to eat. They are just too small and awkward to deal with.

I remember as a kid being really excited when the Nerds Blizzard came out, but after trying it - it just wasn’t very good. Butterfinger Blizzards are where it’s at.

I like most flavors of Nerds and I like Blizzards, but even if I could pick which flavor(s) of Nerds went into the Blizzard, I don’t think I’d like it. For that reason I’ve never tried it. Heath is hands down the best Blizzard flavor, although most chocolate candy that is good on its own is also good in a Blizzard.

And if you don’t like Heath bars then of course you wouldn’t like Heath Blizzards.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I used to like Skittles okay until the changed the green ones from lime to apple.

3 Likes

Tastes exactly as it looks!!! :grimacing:

I don’t mind cherry cordials. I’m not going to seek them out, but I’ll eat one occasionally and enjoy it.

That is a really unappetizing picture though.

ew, didn’t know this. i am a non-fan of any apple or watermelon flavored candy.

1 Like

That looks awful. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

JFGW says it reminds her of work.

Apple, watermelon, orange, and banana are horrible candy flavors.

agree on apple and watermelon. am meh on banana.

I like orange though.

I’m a bit strange in that I don’t hate banana flavored candy. I mean, it tastes absolutely nothing like banana, but whatever it tastes like isn’t unpleasant to me. In fact, with laffy taffy or runts, I’ll reach for the banana first.

Watermelon jolly ranchers aren’t bad. Again, they taste nothing like what they claim to taste like, but they are okay.

1 Like

TBF I don’t like actual bananas or watermelon either.

I dislike all kinds of melons, except one IYKWIM.

What does that have to do with banana and watermelon flavored candies?

:wink:

I like black licorice, but it’s very polarizing. Back when I lived in NJ, the local newspaper ran a “people poll” where they went to the mall and asked some random question of 6 shoppers. Once, before Easter, they asked people their favorite and least favorite jelly bean flavor. Every single person included liquorice – some as favorite, and others as least favorite.

They did WHAT!!! replaced the best flavor with something inedible? I guess I don’t eat skittles very often, because I didn’t realize that. Or maybe that’s why I haven’t had skittle in years. Maybe I used to know that.

Strongly disagree re orange. It’s not my favorite candy flavor, but I usually enjoy it. Agree with you on the others, though.

Agree with you on the banana runts and laffy taffy. Those ARE the best flavors of the bunch.

I don’t like watermelon, fruit or candy, which taste nothing alike. When I buy jolly ranchers, I only eat the grape and cherry, leave the rest for my kids.

Anything with strong mint or peppermint. :confounded:

I quite like mint. York Peppermint Patties are divine. So are Jr. Mints.

1 Like

I drink green tea all the time, I love green tea ice cream, but this thing was waxy and vile!!! :nauseated_face:

yeah, don’t get the orange hate at all. also one of my favorites if not the favorite.