Why did I lose my "Regular" status?

I was a “member”, then I was a “regular”, now I’m downgraded back to “member”. Why did I lose my “regular” status? I’ve been a good goactuary citizen!

I think this happened a few times cause I’d get a notification every time I was “promoted” to “regular”, but this time I noticed that I’m not a “regular” cause I couldn’t get into the kickass lounge! :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes

I had the same thing happen. I figure it’s because they hate me and think I’m fat. (Which, I am - but still …)

1 Like

3 Likes

those sad puppies feel my pain

Same. I was confused.

hurts, huh?

2 Likes

I posted in the drinks thread a few days ago so maybe I wasn’t bumped for long.

2 Likes

Yes, trust levels drop over time if there’s a lack of activity.

Oh I forgot about that. I’ll check the settings.

aofan, I locked you at TL3. If anyone else needs a bump, let me know.

2 Likes

For a while there I was getting a notification nearly every single day that I’d been promoted to regular. So I must have been surfing right at the edge… which seemed strange because I was the second most prolific poster after ao fan for a while.

I know I haven’t been posting as much lately… lotta stuff going on in my life at the moment.

But yeah, sure, Serena if you don’t mind locking me in at TL3, I won’t say no to that. If nothing else, to stop the notifications that I’ve become a regular! Thanks!

1 Like

I certainly don’t need locked at TL3, but I probably want to know what’s lacking because it’s not obvious at the moment.

I’m wondering if there is a glitch in that. I might have posted a little less this week, but compared to normal people I doubt my activity was all that low. I’m still number one poster in post count on the site.

thanks! :heart:

1 Like

same, and also seemed strange since I was the most prolific poster on the site, and I don’t think my activity was all that low.

1 Like

Understanding trust levels.

The requirements have been tweaked a bit already, but may need to be tweaked again. I think the default requirements are for a forum with rando’s coming and going and don’t work well for a fairly tightly knit community like we have here.

I added my regular status as a title with the thought that I’ll know I slipped if it disappears. :man_shrugging:

1 Like