Which network are you watching for election results?

InfoWars is also acceptable

This may one of the few times when that statement is a reasonable and sensible one to utter.

Watched some on ABC, NBC and CBS, then went to bed knowing that we won’t get any answers for at least another day. It’s like those old days when we had a ballpark figure of when CAS exam results would be released but didn’t know exactly which day, so of course we would spend every possible moment hitting F5. Got a little better when CAS said that grades would only be posted during the 3:00 hour, but still was torture when I saw some exam results released on Friday but not mine.

Said the leader of the choir

Ah crap I don’t know how to use this website.

If you click the arrow, you can see what post you are responding to.

To quote, you have to select the text you want. But it won’t let you select the full post if it is the immediately preceding post.

Not sure what this means.

this explains why it sometimes seemed to not work!

Yeah, what’s up with that? It also shows such posts as edited. The edit seems to be the software deleting the quote.

I like the select/quote functionality - but I really wish there were a button you could click to quote the whole post as well. Especially on a phone - selecting text is annoying.

I watched about 5 minutes of coverage and decided that was enough last night.

There is. Click the little arrow below the post to respond to it, and when the typing window opens up, click the little “voice bubble” icon, and it will copy the whole post into your reply.

3 Likes

You can also do this with multiple posts. Just repeat with the next post, etc. Like this:

Not watching, but I keep opening NPR on my phone to look at the bubbles (margin map). Their “called” states come from the AP, but I don’t know where their margin map data comes from, is the AP also reporting that in real time?

Nice. Thanks!

I love how so many of the threads here devolve into lessons on how to use the features of this forum… nttawwt :+1:

This software has a lot of nice features, but it’s not very intuitive. We’ll get past that.

We will - but if we hope to have new posters come in somewhat frequently the questions will still pop up all the time.

:iatp:^2

Oh…kids these days…they learn new stuff like :snapsfingers: that!