Which GoA "stranger" has the most personality

This is not true!

So my image of you as an aging hourglass jewish beauty with long black hair with streaks of distinguished silver, an alto voice with a sharp laugh, a welcoming smiling face with brown eyes that quickly shift to steely confidence when faced with intolerance isn’t accurate?

1 Like

it’s the glasses

Not as ugly as wheelchair bound 500 pound crazy chick muttering to herself. Be jealous

1 Like

It was this comment right here that made me realize that NerdAlert may actually wear glasses. My head image did not have glasses. In fact none of you guys wear them in my mind.

1 Like

Do me next!?

You are one of the few that posted a pic at some point

Wait are you saying he’s more boring IRL than online or the other way around? :wink:

5 Likes

Quiet you!

nonsense. but you could be more boastful.

half say A, other half B.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I just got updated glasses this week (although I mostly wear contacts, tho those got updated too). I feel like I just upgraded my eyesight’s resolution

1 Like

I remember when I first got glasses :nerd_face: as a kid…riding home on my bike…how crystal clear & sharp everything was and how I didn’t realize until then that it was supposed to be that way.

2 Likes

Got Lasik over 5 years ago and have never looked back.

Barely remember a life with glasses.

Yeah! I think I have a pretty good idea of how I appear from my posts. I also think that isn’t IRL me.

1 Like

I picture all of you as variations of meep. Gay meep, meep with glasses, cat meep, echo meep, hates raisins meep, etc.

Oh, add meep to my list.

3 Likes

Crap, I left meep off my list too and should have added her.

um. u know what she looks like.

Fair, I forgot about the parenthetical in your OP. Carry on! I have met meep once irl.