What awesome Chinese food are you eating today?

Did you get any har gow?

Go eat some rai-SINS!!!

So I’m near Toronto today, stopped at a very indian place. Got dosu to try. No idea what I’m eating but hopefully the not too spicy got through.

Dosu or Dosa? I’ve definitely has dosas before. They are kind of like a Indian Crepe that gets filed. Never heard of Dosu before but doesn’t mean it isn’t a thing as there are a lot of things I’ve never heard of.

No, it’s what you said.
I kind of liked it. There was three dipping sauces but I noped out of those.
They gave me soup as well. Pretty spicy.
Happy lunch for me. I love trying new food and so rarely get the opportunity.

Dipping sauces were probably mint, tamarind and mango. Or possibly one was Indian mixed pickles which I absolutely love.

Ramen. :worried:

It’s that time of year again, who’s going to chinatown today

2 Likes

We have a Chinese takeout place down the street and there are a few Indian takeout places a couple miles away - lucky to live near a university campus with lots of international students, there are cheap options. Not sure which way we will go today. The roads are still pretty slick from the storm.

1 Like

Had Japanese last night.

1 Like

Prime rib for supper tonite. Turkey tomorrow for the big family gathering.
Plus presents!

A month ago I bought a thermal seat cushion for when i take people ice fishing. Eh, the young folks can sit on a cold upside down 5 gallon bucket. Spouse bought me three more of the seat cushions, so now everyone ckan have a warm butt.

1 Like

Not sure if the local Chinese places are open here but I’m gonna try! If not, I’ve got some leftover Thai fried rice that will get the job done.

1 Like

Fleischküchlein

It’s like Chinese food except that it’s German

I will be make Schnitzel and Spaetzele shortly

2 Likes

I got the saag paneer and vegetable pakora, with mint chutney. Couldn’t make a dent in it, so full now.

1 Like

Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, garlic bread. Except substitute grocery store rotisserie chicken for the turkey.

2 Likes

Roast goose with wild rice and cranberry stuffing. And gingerbread cookies.

3 Likes

I’m so full I don’t want to think about food until tomorrow.

Turkey dinner at my sister’s place. I am on the couch in the family room because my tummy hurts!

1 Like