What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

He doesn’t. He doesn’t interact with either of the kids at all in Kenobi.

Oh, then why was it brought up? I’m confused. Which is common.

Someone that worked for Vader found out about both kids, but that info never got back to him.

2 Likes

Another pass through Schitt’s Creek. So good.

I watched the first episode and it wasn’t anywhere near compelling enough to make me want to watch more. I assume it gets better?

I love it. My sister hates it.

1 Like

It was difficult to make it through the first season.
I actually watched the first two episodes, then walked away for around two years.

However, i had enough friends convince me to push into season two, that i plugged my nose and did it.

They were right. In my opinion, the show takes a turn towards watchable near the end of season 1 and at somepoint in season two it becomes one of the best comedies ever. It just continues to build from seasonbto season, and does a well deserved victory lap in the final season.

1 Like

i start my assessment somewhat higher than you, felt it was definitely watchable.

Totally agree with the rest

pretty sure we have already had this discussion

2 Likes

Good Omens

4 Likes

weird. I loved the first 5 minutes of the first episode. If that’s not funny to you, I’m not sure if it’s gonna be your cup of tea.

Looking forward to S2

Finished. The ending was quite beautiful (conceptually).

should be original material, dont believe there has been a book

1 Like

You are correct.
This will be all Neal Gaiman, since Terry Pratchett has been dead for a while. But Gaiman is writing and show runninh it, just like he did for S1, so i have high hopes.

1 Like

I resubscribed to apple TV thinking the new season of Ted Lasso would be there, but it wasn’t. (Google says Dec or Jan.)

So we watched a couple episodes of Bad Sisters. Funny, since I have sisters and we have a BIL that we wouldn’t mind if he “disappeared”.

watch Severance if you haven’t. one of the best originals

3 Likes

Does it count as binging if your watch all the available episodes, all two of them? I watched “rings of power” last night. Did the remote viewing with friends thing, which was fun.

Mixed feelings so far. It’s gorgeous, and I’ll watch the rest. But I’m not loving it.

Also watching the Sandman, but not binging.

2 Likes

I’m double fisting Rings of Power and the House of Dragons.

Honestly I’m enjoying Rings of Power more than HoD. I’m not LOTR enthusiast so probably aren’t recognizing a lot of the relevant names. Some names ring a bell but I don’t know where I heard them from.

I don’t have HBO. We are considering dropping Disney+ and picking up HMO for HoD. So thanks for the comments.

Preserved for posterity and laughs.