What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

you have a baby sister?

I mean, sheā€™s a grown up now but sheā€™s 11 years younger and will still be the baby when I am 100 and she is 89ā€¦

Well I made it halfway through season 1 of Outlander. I donā€™t know how people watch this level of violence without having nightmares. Iā€™m out.

1 Like

Finally got a chance to watch Season 4 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I thought the season started a bit slow but it got better in subsequent episodes. The burlesque hall parts are hilarious and it is good that Lenny Bruce returns in a major way. The last episode featuring Lenny Bruceā€™s famous Carnegie Hall performance was the best episode in Season 4 imo.

I hope Midgeā€™s big breakthrough happens soon though.

by starting early in your teenage years!

Iā€™d suggest skipping Westworld

2 Likes

I watched Yakamoz - 245, the Turkish submarine spinoff of the Belgian post-apocalyptic show Into The Night. I was a bit disappointed at the pacing of the show but the acting was good. Itā€™s set around the same apocalypse as the Into The Night - the sun is killing everyone and in their case, they are protected by diving several hundred feet below the surface during daylight hours.

In theory there could be several spinoffs set in the same world. Maybe they could set the next one in New Zealand or Chilean caves.

Will start Better Call Saul

Finally got around to Letterkenny. Itā€™s terribly crude in a really good way, Iā€™m a huge fan.

2 Likes

Started Sandman. Should be a good ride. Heā€™s so serious though. Really worry about that kid.

1 Like

pitter patter

Have you ever hoovered actuarial schneef?

Finished Locke & Key. Kind of thought S3 was a bit of hot mess and didnā€™t live up to the prior seasons. At least they wrapped everything up at the end and put a bow on it I guess.

2 Likes

just finished it too.
ending is kinda cheesy

1 Like

Have also watched a few episodes of Sandman. Still unsure as to whether I will finish it though.

Iā€™m about halfway through. I never read the books but apparently this first season covers roughly the first 2 volumes. Liking it so far.

1 Like

working through Only Murders in the Building. I enjoy the show and the characters. The extended cast suggests the show is appreciated by some talented people.

Finished Sandman. Enjoyed it quite a bit. Even liked the ā€œbonusā€ episode Calliope.

1 Like

Same here. Iā€™m hooked so will finish watching the season.

Just finished Episode 6 where Death is introduced. Awesome episode: will definitely continue watching.