What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

Very helpful chart.

Mind doing a similar breakdown for every other show? Kthx.

the end episodes just needed editing and tightening. but why bother, superfans want more not less. so i end out feeling like I endured the last 5 hours of it more than enjoyed it

Not surprising that Ghislaine turned out the way she did given that her dad was Robert Maxwell.

I wish I was born into a powerful family

Average for the most popular shows:

Season 1: 9-9.5
2-penultimate: 7.-8.5
Final season: 7-8
Season/series finale: 6

1 Like

Some families ok but not so sure if they are media tycoon families who seem to be dysfunctional. The ā€œSuccessionā€ series is probably not far off in what it would be like to be a Murdoch or a Maxwell family member.

Arenā€™t you the guy who has said he doesnā€™t need to save for retirement because when your parents die you will inherit millions?

When my parents died I got $0 and a bill for the funerals.

Quit your bitchinā€™.

1 Like

inheriting is very different from just being born into

I donā€™t wanna have to choose between my parents and retirement

1 Like

Interesting, I would put S2 way below S3. S2E7 is the worst episode in the entire series (disclaimer: I am only on S4E6) and drags down that whole season - what a total buzzkill to the story flow. At least the final 2 eps of S2 make it palatable again. Iā€™m going:

1: 9
2: 6
3: 7.5
4: 7.5 (so far)

I actually was able to go to Yia Vangā€™s (Hmong chef) restaurant a few weeks ago.
He is a really kind and amazing chef. Very friendly

And canceled, so we will never know

It was weird, because there were some gatc fade to blacks which would have been a completely reasonable end to episodes.
Did not need to be watched in one sitting.

Iā€™m 1 1/2 episodes into season 2 of Only Murders In The Building. Selena Gomezā€™s attire is extremely distracting. I assume sheā€™s gained a bunch of weight since S1, as everything sheā€™s wearing now is huge and loose and billowy. I guess maybe they thought they needed to do that for continuity, since S2 is supposed to be immediately after S1, but, really, Iā€™d rather just have the discontinuity and whatever weight she is than the very distracting wardrobe.

The Amy Schumer part has been humorous so far. Iā€™m hoping they donā€™t overdo it.

Iā€™ll wait until the end if August for all episodes to be out. Thanks for reminding me I need to put this on my watch list.

1 Like

Selena Gomez has lupus, which causes weight gain, so thatā€™s not surprising. Sheā€™s also had a kidney transplant.

I just started this. So far itā€™s really sweet.

I enjoyed sex education, although i agree that it was very vulgar in places. Yeah, this is a more serious show, and vulgar comedy would be out-of-place.

Watching new season of Westworld. Honestly, i believe the goal is that no one can follow along.

2 Likes

Yesterday, Game Of Thrones Season 1 was on an HBO channel. Turned it on about halfway through, watched until it ended.
Season 2 on today. Will have to make a decision.

Will probably watch that prequel.

If you have HBO, do you also have access to HBO max?

I do. Itā€™s a bit spotty, though, because Samsung TV runs out of memory.

Any recommendations?