What are you doing tonight?

What kinda cookies??? :popcorn:

Monster cookies. Butter is softening on the counter.

1 Like

:iatp:

Now I’m remembering a friend’s dog who ate a stick of butter off of the counter. Might need to put it up higher.

1 Like

I dropped a stick of butter once, and my boxer ate it before I could do anything about it.

1 Like

Grocery shopping for thanksgiving. I’ll be happy to get out for under $200.

1 Like

I dropped $370 at Costco, oof. Some of it was just the usual crap like batteries, but most of it was Thanksgiving. Got a standing rib roast and some seafood.

Then I checked out and got a $1.50 Costco hot dog, lol.

2 Likes

Same thing I was doing this morning. Driving all the way to Seattle today. ETA 10 pm.

1 Like

I called our employee assistance program and asked that they find me a counselor. It took me 5 hours of lying in bed after an emotional blow-up to work up to doing so, but maybe come Monday I will have someone to talk to in order to work through some s—. Of course, this week is Thanksgiving, so I don’t have much hope.

4 Likes

Eating cookies.

1 Like

Dang, best of luck to you. Hopefully it won’t take them too long.

1 Like

:therethere:

1 Like

Does your EAP have people available to chat over the phone at all if not a therapist right away? Sometimes I’ve found that to be enough to walk me back from the ledge for a few days. Either way, I hope you are able to get what you need.

1 Like

Just got back from the store, spent $220, now letting some butter soften before I make oatmeal craisin cookies.

Finally enjoying the liquor I’d intended to the last few nights.

Drinking and having dinner with friends.

Sorry to hear you’re going through some :poop:. I hope you have somewhere to turn to while you’re waiting for ERP. :bighug:

:bighug:

If there are folks here whom you trust and would like a private section of the forum in which to share and receive support, I’m happy to set that up. Just say the word. (Do know that admin and I believe mods can also see private sections.)

:bighug:

1 Like

You need to get rid of your dog if you have to alter your household routine.