What are you doing tonight?

Any plans?

Practice real loud with my new piano to annoy my downstairs neighbor.

6 Likes

I think I’ll have an alcoholic drink.

2 Likes

Watching whatever’s on the DVR from yesterday. I am too tired to do anything else. I ought to go to bed early, but history says I won’t.

2 Likes

I am trying to motivate myself to quilt or work out but I am depressed and just want to lie in bed all night (yet still not go to bed early enough).

2 Likes

Been preparing for a board meeting so my week is sucking. Plan is to eat dinner, then crack open the scotch I just got and cranking up some music.

1 Like

Go quiltie quiltie! Or go work out!!!

1 Like

I’m thinking of buying a multi-axis trainer and setting it up in my basement.

1 Like

Covid booster, then finish up some work that needs to be done

2 Likes

Study. Like I do every night.

4 Likes

…try to take over the world.

4 Likes

Sitting in cvs waiting for my son’s vaccination. Another girl is here (who we don’t know), and very loudly does not want a shot. Feel bad for her, her mom, and the guy trying to administer the shot.

3 Likes

I ended up getting a shower for the first time in almost a week. Yeah, I must be depressed!

2 Likes

Huh, I am the opposite. I find showers cathartic, and have to be careful not to just stand there wasting water when I have things on my mind.

2 Likes

I always enjoy them, but when I get depressed I lose the motivation to do things for myself. Like get dressed, leave the house, exercise, shower.

3 Likes

Got ya, I have a family member like that. Hope things take a turn for the better, wish I had any advice.

1 Like

Got a headache, took a couple of naps. Now calling it a night!

Volunteer work. No, not with people, just some paperwork.

This reminds me, I gotta get some grading done soon.

1 Like

I like your . . . Pinky-in’?