Weird things you do to make you think you’re unique

It’s true, I hand those out to anyone who wants them!

2 Likes

I guess technically you said that T-Roy was one of the more awesome posters, whereas I am merely one of our more awesome posters.

Possibly I am only more awesome relative to other GoA posters whereas T-Roy’s awesomeness may extend beyond GoA.

I guess mine can’t really, because this is the only discussion forum I’m a part of.

(Possibly I am reading more into the wording difference than you/DTNF intended, but I’m trying to give T-Roy something to hold onto after I callously burst his bubble.)

Bunch of callous-y GoA ers here. Ooooh, that’s Unique imo!

Alicia Silverstone

2 Likes

My mom said I was as special but I’m pretty boring.

I do not like vodka.

I mentioned this some months ago, but I put a Kleenex in my beer can if I can’t finish it. I finish it the next morning/day and it’s still good! It allows me to start a new beer later in the evening without committing.

How does Kleenex compare to Saran Wrap? Surely it’s flat by the next day, no?

I think Saran Wrap would impart a plasticky flavor and for the beer snob beers that I drink, would simply not do.

Does the Kleenex touch the beer? Does the beer go flat?

The Kleenex normally doesn’t touch the beer but it is wet the next day, but only the bottom half (the top half maybe evaporated). I should do a blind taste test between Saran Wrap and Kleenex for the good of the greater Go Actuary community, but that would require a few beers.

The beer is little flatter but not prohibitively so.

1 Like

Could be unique, as typically my left foot is planted flat and my right foot is on toes.

I am quirky, but not particularly unique.

I am a wacky person in general. But yeah, probably not all that unique, as much as it pains me to say it.

1 Like

Now I’m tempted to be extroverted at the urinals.

Please don’t

i enjoy looking at young hot chicks

My quality of uniqueness is due to the combination of a large number of factors, that, while rare in their own, are not ‘unique’, but the multiplication of their rarity makes it more likely I am ‘unique’ in their combination.

Now that’s unique.

I too do not like vodka. It’s a truth serum!

While I think it is unique, a Kleenex in a beer is something I will 99.9999% never do.

Wait wait WAIT! You put a Kleenex where? I no longer wanna guess