Weird things you do to make you think you’re unique

Not unique but some people think it’s weird I guess. I’ve had a jar of bacon grease since about 2013 without pause. Delicious and not very unhealthy in moderation.

I’ll tell you what jar of fat. It was beautiful. It was fat from pancetta and golden brown sausage. You’d have to be a cook to understand. But it was months of carefully selecting only the best drippings to prepare meals for Il Duce.

… with very short refueling stops.

1 Like

imnotlikeothergirls.meme

Oh, French’s is not for meat.

Like I put worcestershire sauce on meat. Stu makes a lovely miso-wine sauce for steak for me.

I use worcestershire sauce for… other things.

(mainly lima beans)

1 Like

I say AY-pri-cot for the fruit.

And SHED-ule for schedule.

My family thinks it makes me weird, not unique.

vi-ay-gra

Can we get the recipe for this added to the recipe thread? Asking for a friend.

It might make you British

1 Like

Mainly take a standard butter-wine sauce, and put in miso instead of butter

1 Like

I can soo see Weaselette picking up her foot a bit when #1!

Wait, wait, wait! That seems like something I read before - Whowuz the author again? @Bro

My sig line also proves, PROVES, I am unique in the DTNF way!

1 Like

I DO THAT! My gma always had bacon grease and cooked with it. My little bro said something about it a few years ago and I started to keep it too. I keep it in an empty Frito’s cheese tin. I’ll lop a finger of it when I do veggies. I limit it to once a week - cause Cholesterol! Good stuff! I still think you are unique and even cooler now! None of this @Bro jibber jabber.

You must have a hoooge bucket of bloody mary mix to go with that. Please don’t spoil my thought!!

What I’ve learned so far: none of you are special.

I mean, you’re all special, you all just … fall within a bell curve.

Technically, everyone, in every category, falls within a bell curve.
(pushes nerd glasses up his nose bridge)

1 Like

There’s an RN to be had there, but I’m pretty sure no one’s going to get it.

I’ve referenced the source more than once, and I’ll probably do it again at some point.

Nah, DTNF said it about me too. Sorry to steal your thunder.