VPOTUS's Space Event

I thought they were actors.

1 Like

Sounds like a good thing.

Sounds like you felt left out. Well, Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t see your first post.

Does ā€œevadeā€ include directly saying Iā€™m not going to say? Because I donā€™t think it does. However, please note that i have told you why I posted the link. I hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Politicians should avoid that sort of thing, much like when private business have ads with people that look like real customers but they have to put up a disclaimer that says ā€œpaid actor, not a real customerā€ or something like that. Maybe they had that down in the corner someplace for the space event and I just missed it.

Kid in the video seems to disagree with you.

ā€œThe most exciting part was definitely meeting Vice President Harris. Thereā€™s nothing that can top that. Like, honestly,ā€ Bernardino said. ā€œShe just sat us down. She is super charismatic. Sheā€™s everything that I ever thought of her, plus more. She made me feel like one of her peers, and at the time I felt super important. I was talking to her face to face.ā€

Kid in the video is an actor. Hard to tell if heā€™s still acting.

Real kids can act too.

Iā€™m fairly certain he is a real kid. But heā€™s also a paid actor working for VPOTUS.

Heā€™s a 13 year old kid being interviewed by his home town news station. I guess since they didnā€™t categorize it as cringe-worthy, it isnā€™t news.

Like I said, I didnā€™t write the article or the link text.

Huh?

I think itā€™s DTFNā€™s way of saying Donā€™t Feed The Troll

1 Like

Others have a different opinion of her.

People are saying.

AcademicActuary, youā€™re free to have your own opinion of the VPOTUS.

Harris should have just picked 5 random kids walking down the street for her promotional video. Wait, that sounds like it could go poorly for many reasons. Maybe have kids submit videos and have some sort of contest to win? I guess that might be better? Have hundreds of thousands of entries for some dumb intern to sort through. Or just hire some kid actors that can ask some scripted questions to help Harris convey a certain message in her promotional video. Iā€™d be surprised if the kidsā€™ excitement to be there was fake, in spite of their actor status.

My opinion, Harris did something, and right wingers complained, and that is not newsworthy.

Before I decide how outraged to be that actors were hired for a commercial, what color was her suit?

2 Likes

It was one of the primary colors. Or a secondary color. Or maybe white or black. Or a shade of gray. Maybe it was brown. It was probably one of those.

:rofl:
Iā€™m no fan of Obama either, but he looked good in that tan suit!!! :judge:

Good news everyone, it appears that the White House did not hire the child actors who appeared in VPOTUSā€™s space video. It was YouTube that hired them. No word yet on whether the White House knew that the teenagers where actors.