Vladimir Putin

Prepare to be assimilated :robot:

How can you really support conservative government without supporting Trump in some shape form or fashion? The Republican Party has made this very difficult. They are basically anti-Democracy right now. It doesn’t matter how much I agree with your economic policies, I am not going to support authoritarian government just to get what I want.

5 Likes

Until republicans quit pursuing an anti-democracy seditious party first fuck America I’ve got mine approach to leadership there is no benefit or reason to pursue bipartisan support. Republicans have stated their goal is not to lead but to stop Biden from leading so fuck them.

Now discussing the pros and cons of the infrastructure plan start a thread, lets have at it.

In fairness, in the prior couple of Republican administrations, wasn’t the stated purpose of the Democratic Party to “stop Bush/Trump”?

The American political duopoly has deteriorated to “we have to stop them, no matter what”.

Why does everything always have to go back to Trump with some of you people? Trump has been gone for almost half a year, it’s time to stop taking every discussion back to him. And as for conservatives who don’t support Trump… there are plenty of those, they just got ostracized from the Republican party in general.

I agree that the political duopoly is largely to blame. There is no room for moderates, save for a few senators like Murkowski, Manchin, and Collins. I wish we didn’t have this system, but other countries with multi-party systems also come with their own problems.

So Trump is gone but conservatives that don’t support Trump are ostracized from the Republican party?

2 Likes

My this ID got permanently banned on rebel forum for linking a website and then a few months before election, all my alt IDs got banned. Well, now I write very short comments on CBC.ca/news anti Putin and anti Xi articles, but its not the same like it used to be at ao. :grimacing:

That’s the problem. I could see voting for a libertarian-leaning fiscal conservative. Somebody who considers cost-benefits but isn’t anti-gay, for example. But it’s the party of Trump. The last 2 elections were the only 2 I’ve voted straight-line Democrat, going so far as to research every non-partisan candidate to see if they’ve expressed support for him.

1 Like

Here is an interesting opinion about Modern America & and it allies by Russia’s top spy

Speaking on Thursday at the Moscow Conference on International Security, Sergey Naryshkin claimed that there are “almost all signs of a totalitarian dictatorship” in some Western countries, including a “monopoly on the media,” the “police nature of the state,” and the “irremovability of oligarchic elites.”

“It is astonishing to see how the West is trying to divide our diverse world into two completely artificial camps – a supposedly democratic one and a supposedly authoritarian one,” Naryshkin said, noting Russia, China, and Iran have been placed into the second camp, along with NATO ally Turkey and, on some issues, EU member state Poland.

The US and other so-called models of liberal democracy seem not to notice that they themselves are rapidly turning into a liberal-totalitarian regime,” the chief spook said.

According to Naryshkin, the West’s imposition of ideological attitudes is somewhat reminiscent of the history of the late Soviet Union, in that it doesn’t even believe the values it tries to project abroad.

rt.com

When is the next Russian presidential election?

Just totalitarian drop the liberal. Over the past two decades a concerted effort has been made to convert America to an authoritarian oligarchy that would behave similarly to Russia’s, a hand full of individuals control all the major industries, the government is absolute and above the law. Trump and a handful of congressional representatives have proven they are stooges for Putin to accomplish that goal hear.

Nationalism and the pressure by authoritarians are growing around the globe. Hopefully humanity can muddle along before we fade into some form of modern dark ages.

If the US is totalitarian who is in control right now? Is it the liberal elite along with their allies in silicon valley and Hollywood, or is it the right with their own monied interests and their own media channels. Or could it be that behind the scenes the Rothschilds with their space lasers, and stooge in Soros are really orchestrating the illusion of democracy.

I’m eagerly awaiting us.com to see what our media monopoly thinks.

1 Like

I would just lump all billionaires together and call them as top x%.

There is an interesting article about Facebook on rt.com

The issue, according to Facebook, was a post from 2015 (yes, six years ago!) by a University of Florida geneticist called Kevin Folta. His crime? He took two anti-pesticide activists to task for making misleading statements about the weed killer glyphosate in an opinion piece published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM). The authors falsely claimed the herbicide causes cancer and that the Journal acknowledged the causal link between the two.

Folta simply pointed out both the falsity of their claims about glyphosate and the insidious attempt by them to give legitimacy to their falsities by associating it with the NEJM.

It should be pointed out that one of the authors, Charles Benbrook, had already been exposed as having taken $100,000from organic food companies to conduct ‘studies’ that would make their products look good.

For highlighting the falsities in the opinion piece and pointing out that the NEJM did not editorially endorse the claims about the health effects of glyphosate, Folta was accused of violating Facebook’s ‘community standards’. Facebook, the truthsayer general, issued a warning that his account could be suspended if he committed another offense.

There are three remarkable and worrying things about Facebook’s behaviour.

First, without the knowledge or credentials, it has the breathtaking arrogance to intervene in a science-based dispute. This is very disturbing because it suggests there are no limits to which its censoriousness will go. Threatening to de-platform a prominent scientist speaks volumes about Facebook’s tenuous and promiscuous relationship with truth.

rt.com

You really like Russian state controlled media

Including Putin and Xi?

Almost suspended from Facebook. Man, this kind of outrageous internet censorship would never stand in China, the land of the free.

(You might want to stick to your Moons Over My Hammy blog if you don’t want us to continuously mock you for quoting really low quality propaganda.)

2 Likes

Thought I would revive this thread. I’m still waiting for secondlife to return to defend Putin. I had totally forgot about Moon of Alabama. Had a quick look and it makes RT look objective.

No doubt it’s all hands on deck over in Russian Cyber Command