United States Congressional & Gubernatorial 2022 elections

based on his episodes of being in prior, do you think he can remember the script well enough. like he might get card 1 out, and maybe card 3 and then card 7. But the missing cards (2, 4,5,6) will make it seem like incoherent word salad.

Iā€™m not sure whether I am more hoping he does or does not show up, but I would be amazed if he doesnā€™t show up.

johnson is scum, no doubt. But old, rotten, and cant do too much more harm besides embarrassing himself.

what is worse is Vance in OH. young, ambitious, scum. Whats worse is that he will keep Ryan out of the senate, who is one of the best D candidates out there right now. He should prob be speaker of the house imo.

1 Like

I would take a break from watching baseball to watch that on tv but I expect it is only a local broadcast. I would love to see Herschel in a debate if he goes off the script he is given to read.

If anyone is aware itā€™s available on any major network or happens to know that itā€™s on a free cable network in the Phila area, please post. I would watch.

2 Likes

:iatp:

1 Like

Looks like it will be streaming on Fox5 Atlanta.
7 PM EDT.

Reportedly also streaming here: https://www.wsav.com/news/walker-warnock-hq/3-ways-to-watch-the-warnock-walker-georgia-senate-debate-on-friday/

1 Like

Hopefully itā€™s on some networkā€™s YouTube channel. I donā€™t know how to bring up a website on my TV, but I can easily pull up a YouTube channel. Iā€™d rather watch on my TV. Looks like a LOT of Georgia stations are going to carry it.

The Braves game should still be on at that time: that could cut significantly into Georgia viewership if it is a close game. Of course, no one watching might help Herschelā€™s campaign.

One of his pat responses: ā€œHey, check out that Braves game on FS1!ā€

3 Likes

Maybe heā€™ll give score updates.

1 Like

Heā€™ll probably just be watching it on his phone, not listening to questions or his opponent.
Cuz, sports.

Itā€™s ironic. Rā€™s normally focus on it, because of age. With COVID killing so many old people, it should have been a top priority, and it should have scored them a lot more votes.

Itā€™s just that at the time, COVID denial and fake election fraud were the top priorities.

If a bunch of people were being threatened, weā€™d probably hear about it, eventually.

Reminds me that my sister was working a call center in 2020. She got a call from a AA woman in Texas that felt intimidated by some open carry types parked all around outside. Sheā€™s like, I donā€™t want to deal with this shit, I have kids. My sister reassured her that itā€™s not worth it.

Biggest concern for me is fraud at scale. Which is definitely a thing with computers. Less so with mail, especially now that we can at least check whether a vote has been counted.

Proposed drinking game tonight: take a drink every time Herschel mentions God, Jesus, or his faith.

Braves down 6-0 so Atlanta fans may be happier watching Herschel rather than baseball.

should we live blog the debate here, or just move right over to Rs say the darnest thread?

Yeah, cause domestic abuse is something people love talking about. And when a woman is being abused, not getting to vote the way she wants is one of the biggest problems sheā€™s facing in life.

1 Like

Donā€™t do this. Alcohol poisoning kills.

1 Like