Toilet seat poll

There are toilets that require power to flush? Who the hell does that to themselves?

2 Likes

Let me answer that with a question of my own.
What kind of dancing is this:

1 Like

Waltz?

Cross post to insignificant signals thread.

1 Like

A was gonna say “ballroom”.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure that’s what he was going for. Just wanted to make him work for it.

:smiley:

2 Likes

There’s a store near my mom that advertises “ballroom jeans”. Took me a while before I struggled between :roll_eyes: and :woman_facepalming: and :rofl:.

Is this an actual issue with men and toilets? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this particular complaint before. It’s not hard to imagine that it might be an issue with jeans, but with toilets? Really???

1 Like

My son and i shared a bathroom in Japan that he said was awkward. I think the issue was his penis, not his balls. I don’t remember the details, but maybe?

He usually sits to pee, though, and i think that was when it was awkward, not for taking a dump.

Yeah unless you’re squatting into the toilet like a whack a mole I can’t imagine that being the problem… the other can be an issue depending on toilet size/water level/etc.

No one is this in love.

1 Like

Obligatory:

2 Likes

This belongs in the “News that makes you say WTF” thread… WTF?

Hopefully that’s photoshopped.

That’s Victoria Jackson and I think Kevin Nealon… it’s an SNL commercial parody.

I know the SNL thing is … SNL. I was responding to Breadmaker, not Mathman.

I just ripped this off a Design Fail on FB. Iz funny!!!

1 Like

r/zillowgonewild has some similar material

Or, if you shat there I definitely am not
also looks like still in construction - so maybe a public bathroom, and they are building stalls

It could be a way of avoiding a fight about who cleans the toilet. You clean yours and I clean mine.

One seat up, one seat down.

4 Likes

Even at plumber’s rates, prolly cheaper than counselling.